NOTICE TO BIDDERS
IN RE: COUNTY SUPPLIES FOR DISTRICTS
ONE, TWO, THREE, FOUR, FIVE AND PRENTISS COUNTY LANDFILL
WHEREAS, the Prentiss County Board of Supervisor having met in regular session on the 2nd day of December, 2019 did find as follows:
WHEREAS, a motion was made and duly seconded authorizing the clerk to advertise for bids for supplies, equipment, materials, etc. for and on behalf of Prentiss County Districts one, two, three, four and five as well as the Prentiss County Landfill for the period beginning January 1, 2020 and ending December 31, 2020. Bids for all items will be accepted by reverse auction held online at www.centralbidding.com. Sealed bids will also be accepted as laid out below. Electronic bids may also be submitted at www.centralbidding.com.
IT IS THEREFORE ORDERED that David “Bubba” Pounds, Clerk of the Board of Supervisors be and is hereby directed to give notice by publication that this Board will receive bids to furnish the county, the districts, and the landfill, for the period beginning January 1, 2020 and ending December 31, 2020 with the following:
Gasoline, regular bulk delivery and premium bulk delivery
Cost per mile on setting up roads and shooting DBST and Reseal with 4/10 asphalt per lift
Cost per yard and per ton mile on hauling stone with county furnishing material
Cost per yard and per ton for gravel and stone F.O.B. Prentiss County
Cost per ton on asphalt (hot mix and cold mix)
Cost per gallon for liquid asphalt
Cost per gallon on spraying liquid asphalt
Cost per ton for labor on installation of asphalt per continuous lay and spot lay
Cost per mile for incorporating soil cement on existing roads
Crushed limestone, all sizes F.O.B. Quarry
Gravel – Washed, shaker run, pit gravel; sand base and clay base FO.B. pit and F.O.B. Prentiss County
Riveted and Spiral Metal Culvert pipe and bands on a per linear foot basis; with delivery to be made in any quantity to any district shop or job site, within 48 hours from time of order; freight to be prepaid on all deliveries; No foreign material will be accepted.
Cold mix asphalt mixed on site at various district locations by the gallon with the county supplying all aggregate and loaders associated with the mixing. Supplier will supply all other materials, labor, and equipment needed
All gravel bids will be accepted on a per district basis based on cost and time of transportation from the various district locations.
Prospective bidders through the reverse auction will be required to be approved as a bidder through the reverse auction no later than 10:00 A.M. on January 3, 2019. Qualifications can be submitted at the above mentioned website. The reverse auction will begin at 8:00 a.m. on January 6, 2019 at the above mentioned website. Any sealed bids must be filed with the clerk of the Board of Supervisors of Prentiss County at 100 North Main Street or may be mailed to: P.O. Box 477, Booneville, MS 38829 on or before 10:00 A.M. on January 6, 2019. Mailed bids should be clearly marked “Annual bids-Do Not Open Until 1-6-2019.” Prentiss County reserves the right to reject any and all bids.
Any questions regarding the reverse auction process should be directed to Central Bidding at 1-225-810-4814
Unanimously adopted by the board on this the 2nd day of December, 2019. Supervisors Plaxico, Lambert, Huddleston, Murphy, and Kesler were present and voting in favor of the motion.
ORDERED, this the 2nd day of December, 2019.
Matt Murphy, President
Prentiss County Board of Supervisors
David “Bubba” Pounds, Clerk
REVERSE AUCTION BIDDING:
• The real-time bidding interface will appear below at the start date and time set by the owner. If you are viewing this page before the set start time of the reverse auction, you may need to refresh the page in your web browser in order to see the real-time bidding interface below.
• The Central Bidding time listed for this Reverse Auction is the official time for the placement of bids. All bidders acknowledge that this Reverse Auction is conducted electronically and relies on hardware, software, internal and external network speeds, as well as other variables that are outside of the control of Central Bidding. Central Bidding does not suggest waiting until the final seconds to place your Reverse Auction Bid. Vendors are solely responsible for the placement of timely bids.
• If you are viewing a Multi-Line Item Reverse Auction and you do not see the next item for bid once the time for that item expires, you may need to refresh/reload your page. You can do so by clicking the "Refresh" or "Reload" button which is normally located near the Home, Forward, and Back buttons in your web browser (depending on which web browser you are currently using).
• For questions regarding automatic extensions of the Reverse Auction time and other Reverse Auction technical information, please refer to the Anti-Bid Sniping section on the Reverse Auction FAQ page.
• When entering a bid amount, you may ONLY enter numbers (and one decimal point if necessary). You MAY NOT enter a dollar sign or comma with your bid amount.