1. Goal and Purpose of RFP: The district is requesting proposals/quotes for a digital library collection of eBooks and audiobooks to serve students in pre-kindergarten to twelfth grade.
2. Proposal Requirements and Project Scope for:
Agricola Elementary School, Benndale Elemetnary School, Central Elementary School, George County Middle School, George County High School, LC Hatcher Elementary School, LT Taylor Elementary School, Rocky Creek Elementary School.
3. Service Specifications and Provisions:
The program must adhere to, align with, and provide the following:
-Provide digital library collections of eBooks and audiobooks to serve students in Pre-kindergarten through twelfth grade.
-Provide a minimum of 4,000 title available to elementary students, a minimum of 800 title for middle school, and a minimum of 500 titles for high school students.
-Provide a diverse assortment of fiction and non-fiction literature.
-Flexibility to control book selection by teacher and administration.
-Literature should be accessible for monitoring by administration, teachers, and parents.
- Be compatible with iPads and Chromebooks.
-Titles should be easily accessible to students.
-Link to Clever .
4. Pricing/quotes/specifications: The distirct is requesting quotes for a one-year contract for all 8 campuses.
Agricola Elementary Pre-K - 6th Enrollment 588
Benndale Elementary Pre-K - 6th Enrollment 147
Central Elementary Pre-K - 6th Enrollment 695
L C Hatcher Elementary Pre-K - 2nd Enrollment 257
L T Taylor Intermediate 3rd- 6th Enrollment 271
Rocky Creek Elementary Pre-k - 6th Enrollment 408
George County Middle School 7th-8th Enrollmentary 630
George County High School 9th-12th Enrollment 1060
These services shall be provided to the George County School District during the 2022-2023 school year. Upon satisfactory evaluation of the provided services, services may be extended into the 2023-2024 school term.
5. Schdule for RFP events are as follows: a. RFP Released 06/21/22 b. Proposal Due Date: 07/05/22 c. RFP selection tentative date 07/06/22
6. RFP Submission requirements: Email a copy of the quote or post bid on centralauctionhouse.com by 7/5/2022 12:00 p.m. (email is listed above) All questions, comments and requests for clarifications must be in writing to Patti Wilkins. The school district reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to determine appropriate and adequate responses to the written comments, questions and requests for clarification.
7. Minimum Eligibility Requirements for Contract Award: Applicants must comply with all applicable licensing and certification requirements specific to the proposed services, be registered through the site of sam.gov, and agree to the terms/agreement and any addendum set forth by the school disrict's school board attorney.
Rubrics with the above stated service specifications will be rated by the district leadership team to determine the awarding vendor.
8. Contract Information:
A paper copy or an email copy of this document, including any addendums, may be obtained by request:
George County School District
5152 Main Street
Lucedale, MS 39452 (601)947-6993