Advertisement for Reverse Auction
East Mississippi Community College Board of Trustees is receiving un-priced solicitations for the following: Nursing Program Equipment
Solicitations will be received until 10:00 a.m. on Wednesday, October 27, 2021, at the Administration Office, Student Union Building, P.O. Box 100, Mayhew, MS 39753 (Attn: Dana Mordecai) or by electronic submission at www.centralauctionhouse.com. Submissions will be evaluated, and vendors submitting acceptable proposals will be invited to participate in the Electronic Reverse Auction to be held on Friday, October 29, 2021, at www.centralauctionhouse.com.
Information about the specific items in the reverse auction may be obtained by contacting Tonsha Emerson at (662) 243-2664 or email@example.com. This information will also be made available online by visiting our website at http://www.eastms.edu/bids or www.centralbidding.com.
For questions relating to the reverse auction process, please contact Central Bidding at 225-810-4814.
The East Mississippi Community College Board of Trustees reserves the right to reject any or all bids and to negotiate with the lowest/best bidder. EMCC reserves the right to award the bid as a whole or by individual line item.
East Mississippi Community College is committed to assuring that the College and its programs are free from discrimination and harassment based upon race, color, ethnicity, sex, pregnancy, religion, national origin, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, status as a U.S. veteran, or any other status protected by state or federal law. The following offices have been designated to handle inquiries regarding the non-discrimination policies:
Office of the Director of Human Resources, 1512 Kemper Street, Scooba, Mississippi 39358
Publication Dates: October 10, 2021 and October 17, 2021
|REVERSE AUCTION BIDDING:
• The real-time bidding interface will appear below at the start date and time set by the owner. If you are viewing this page before the set start time of the reverse auction, you may need to refresh the page in your web browser in order to see the real-time bidding interface below.
• The Central Bidding time listed for this Reverse Auction is the official time for the placement of bids. All bidders acknowledge that this Reverse Auction is conducted electronically and relies on hardware, software, internal and external network speeds, as well as other variables that are outside of the control of Central Bidding. Central Bidding does not suggest waiting until the final seconds to place your Reverse Auction Bid. Vendors are solely responsible for the placement of timely bids.
• If you are viewing a Multi-Line Item Reverse Auction and you do not see the next item for bid once the time for that item expires, you may need to refresh/reload your page. You can do so by clicking the "Refresh" or "Reload" button which is normally located near the Home, Forward, and Back buttons in your web browser (depending on which web browser you are currently using).
• For questions regarding automatic extensions of the Reverse Auction time and other Reverse Auction technical information, please refer to the Anti-Bid Sniping section on the Reverse Auction FAQ page.
• When entering a bid amount, you may ONLY enter numbers (and one decimal point if necessary).
• DO NOT ENTER A DOLLAR SIGN OR COMMA WITH YOUR BID AMOUNT.