NOTICE TO BIDDERS
The DeSoto County E911 Commission will receive bids for the LED Lighting System Project for Public Safety Radio Communications District in the following manner:
BID FILE NO: 20-001 LED Lighting System Project for Public Safety Radio Communications Towers
Un-priced bid proposals will be accepted until 11:00 a.m. on Thursday, October 31, 2019, in sealed envelopes at the DeSoto County E911 Commission Office, 1040 Starlanding Road West, Southaven, Mississippi, 38671, and or mailed to P.O. Box 156, Nesbit, Mississippi, 3865, or by electronic bid submission. Submissions will be evaluated and vendors submitting acceptable offers will be invited to submit priced bids. Electronic bids and/or reverse auction bids can be submitted at www.centralbidding.com. For any questions relating to the electronic bidding process, please call Central Bidding at 225-810-4814.
Bidding will be held by electronic reverse auction on Thursday, November 7, 2019, at 11:00 a.m.
Specifications and procedures are available by contacting the E911 office via email at email@example.com at no charge. Bid packages may also be downloaded from Central Bidding for a fee at www.centralbidding.com. All bids must comply with the specifications provided. DeSoto County E911 reserves the right to amend the specifications, as necessary, and agrees to notify all having requested bid packets.
The DeSoto County E911 Commission reserves the right to extend the auction date if necessary, to complete the bid proposal pre-qualification process.
That all un-priced technical offers must be sealed and clearly labeled on the outside of the bid envelopes as instructed in the bid package and delivered as instructed at the above address or electronic bids can be submitted at www.centralbidding.com. Bidders may submit un-priced technical offers to Central Bidding at no charge.
The DeSoto County E911 Commission Board reserves the right to reject any and all bids and waive any informalities.
|REVERSE AUCTION BIDDING:
• The real-time bidding interface will appear below at the start date and time set by the owner. If you are viewing this page before the set start time of the reverse auction, you may need to refresh the page in your web browser in order to see the real-time bidding interface below.
• The Central Bidding time listed for this Reverse Auction is the official time for the placement of bids. All bidders acknowledge that this Reverse Auction is conducted electronically and relies on hardware, software, internal and external network speeds, as well as other variables that are outside of the control of Central Bidding. Central Bidding does not suggest waiting until the final seconds to place your Reverse Auction Bid. Vendors are solely responsible for the placement of timely bids.
• If you are viewing a Multi-Line Item Reverse Auction and you do not see the next item for bid once the time for that item expires, you may need to refresh/reload your page. You can do so by clicking the "Refresh" or "Reload" button which is normally located near the Home, Forward, and Back buttons in your web browser (depending on which web browser you are currently using).
• For questions regarding automatic extensions of the Reverse Auction time and other Reverse Auction technical information, please refer to the Anti-Bid Sniping section on the Reverse Auction FAQ page.
• When entering a bid amount, you may ONLY enter numbers (and one decimal point if necessary).
• DO NOT ENTER A DOLLAR SIGN OR COMMA WITH YOUR BID AMOUNT.
|Reverse Auction Type:
|Bid Solicitation Start Time/Date:
||10-Oct-2019 10:00:00 AM
|Bid Solicitation End Time/Date:
||31-Oct-2019 11:00:00 AM
|Reverse Auction Start Time/Date:
||07-Nov-2019 11:00:00 AM
|Reverse Auction End Time/Date:
||07-Nov-2019 01:00:00 PM ( Expired )
Sign-In to Bid
Proxy Bidding and Bid Increments:
"Proxy bidding" makes bidding on auctions easier and less time-consuming for buyers.
Central Auction House will automatically place a bid on your behalf for the lowest amount possible up to your maximum bid using an increment bidding system. This allows you to remain the highest bidder for the auction until your maximum bid amount has been reached, also your proxy bid will remain confidential. To activate Central Auction House's proxy bidding system, simply enter the maximum price you are willing to bid, following these steps:
-When you place a bid, you enter the maximum amount you're willing to pay for the item(s). The seller and other bidders won't know your maximum bid.
-We place bids on your behalf using the automatic bid increment amount, which is based on the current high bid. We increase your bid only as much as necessary to make sure that you remain the high bidder, up to your maximum amount.
-If another bidder places the same maximum bid amount as yours, the bidder who entered the amount first is the current winning bidder. Your maximum bid is kept confidential until it is exceeded by another bidder.
-You cannot lower a proxy bid once it is placed
-You can raise your own proxy bid: if you have a proxy bid in place for $1,000 and place another bid for $1,200 then the actual winning bid won't change but your proxy bid will be raised to $1,200
-Please note: When proxy bidding is used it may appear as if one bidder has outbid another with the exact same amount. Again, the person who submitted the amount first is considered to be the winning bidder.
"Increment bidding" refers to the minimum amount an auction bid must be raised each time the current highest bid is surpassed. The increment is determined by the value of the most recent bid. See below:
-The current bid amount is at $150.00 USD.
-Buyer 1 places a maximum bid of $210.00 USD.
-The increment bidding system will automatically place bids on Buyer 1's behalf up to $210.00 USD.
-When Buyer 2 places a maximum bid of $200.00 USD, Buyer 1's bid will be automatically increased in the set increments (see Bid Increments Chart) until it reaches $210.00 USD.
-If Buyer 3 places a bid of $220.00 USD, they will become the highest bidder because they have surpassed Buyer 1's maximum bid.
-To continue, Buyer 1 must enter a new maximum bid, which meets or exceeds the increment established by the highest current bid amount.
-If Buyer 1 has a proxy bid of $500.00 USD, our system will automatically bid $230.00 USD for them.
The increment amount is determined based on the current high bid currently in the item. See increment chart below for more information.
|Current Bid Price: