Advertisement for Bids
Notice is hereby given that the BOARD OF SUPERVISORS of CLARKE COUNTY, MISSISSIPPI, will receive bids for the purchase of the following:
One New Motor grader
One New Day Cab Chassis
Two New Patch Truck Chassis (1 Diesel Burning & 1 Gas Burning)
Bids will be received by an Electronic Sealed Bidding Process administered by Central Bidding on Wednesday, August 12, 2020 at 10:30 AM CST at which time bidding will begin and run until Suppliers have completed entering all bids.
Official bid documents can be downloaded from Central Bidding at www.centralbidding.com. Electronic bids and/or reverse auction bids can be submitted at www.centralbidding.com. For any questions relating to the electronic bidding process, please call Central Bidding at 225-810-4814. Please include full contact information, including company name, email address, telephone numbers and contact person in your email request. Email requests will be filled within 24 hours of submission or registration. Registration with Central Bidding and acceptance of the Central Bidding Agreement is not optional and is required in order to participate in this bidding event. No exceptions will be made.
Specification responses (no price) will be received until 4:00 o’clock p.m. on Thursday, August 6, 2020 through Central Bidding in order to be considered for this bidding opportunity. Approved bidders will then receive email notification of eligibility.
DO NOT INCLUDE PRICING INFORMATION WITH YOUR SPECIFICATION RESPONSE. BIDS WILL ONLY BE TAKEN ONLINE AT THE APPOINTED DATE AND TIME.
The lowest and best bid received will be accepted, subject to the provisions of Section 31-7-13, Mississippi Code of 1972, annotated as amended, and the Board reserves the right to reject any and all bids received.
Clarke County Board of Supervisors reserves the right to utilize “anti-sniping” for reverse auctions. Anti-sniping is a tool that automatically extends the bid time for a reverse auction by five (5) minutes if a vendor places a bid in the final five (5) minutes of the reverse auction. The anti-sniping effect will auto extend the reverse auction bid time any time a bid is placed in the last five (5) minutes of the reverse auction and can auto extend the reverse auction multiple times until the bidding on the reverse auction ends.
(1) Motor grader Auction Time 10:30 a.m. – 11:00 a.m.
(1) Day Cab Chassis Auction Time 11:00 a.m. – 11:30 a.m.
(2) Patch Truck Chassis Auction Time 11:30 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
SO ORDERED, this the 17th day of July, 2020.
Clarke County Board Of Supervisors
|REVERSE AUCTION BIDDING:
|• The real-time bidding interface will appear below at the start date and time set by the owner. If you are viewing this page before the set start time of the reverse auction, you may need to refresh the page in your web browser in order to see the real-time bidding interface below.
• The Central Bidding time listed for this Reverse Auction is the official time for the placement of bids. All bidders acknowledge that this Reverse Auction is conducted electronically and relies on hardware, software, internal and external network speeds, as well as other variables that are outside of the control of Central Bidding. Central Bidding does not suggest waiting until the final seconds to place your Reverse Auction Bid. Vendors are solely responsible for the placement of timely bids.
• For questions regarding automatic extensions of the Reverse Auction time and other Reverse Auction technical information, please refer to the Anti-Bid Sniping section on the Reverse Auction FAQ page.
• When entering a bid amount, you may ONLY enter numbers (and one decimal point if necessary). You MAY NOT enter a dollar sign or comma with your bid amount.