ADVERTISEMENT FOR BIDS
Notice is hereby given that the City of Biloxi, Mississippi, will receive sealed, un-priced bids at said City Hall, Second floor, Mayor’s Office, until 10:00AM on the 22nd day of August, 2018, for the following:
DIRECT MAIL SERVICES
Submissions will be evaluated. Vendors submitting acceptable bids will be invited to submit priced bids. Bidding will be held by ELECTRONIC REVERSE AUCTION on August 22, 2108, at 2:30pm local time. Reverse auction bids may be submitted at www.centralbidding.com. For any reverse auction bidding question, call Central Bidding (225-810-4814).
(Specifications will be available in the Purchasing Office, City Hall, 140 Lameuse Street, Biloxi, Mississippi (228-435-6252.)
BIDS SHALL BE DELIVERED TO THE MAYOR’S OFFICE, SECOND FLOOR, CITY HALL, 140 LAMEUSE STREET, BILOXI, MISSISSIPPI 39530.
Bids shall be in letter form with the envelope and bid plainly marked BNEWS and shall be addressed to the Mayor’s Office, P.O. Box 429, Biloxi, Mississippi 39533 or electronically submitted at www.centralbidding.com. The envelope should list all applicable state and local license numbers.
The City reserves the right to reject any and all bids and to waive any informality in the proposal accepted.
Published by the order of the Municipal Clerk, this the 31st day of July 2018.
SEND PROOF OF PUBLICATION.
Publish: Twice: August 2 & 9, 2018.
CITY OF BILOXI
PO BOX 429
BILOXI, MS 39533
REQUEST FOR BIDS
Deadline for Bids: 10:00am August 22, 2018
ITEM # a.
a. Printing & Direct Mailing Services for the City of Biloxi Bnews publication, as per the enclosed minimum specifications. The publication shall be delivered to a Biloxi Post Office to ensure the lowest unit price rate via the City of Biloxi bulk permit. Unit price bids shall be firm for the mailing of the October 2018 issue through the mailing of the September 2019 issue.
For any question, call the
Purchasing Office, 228-435-6252
*** A ‘No Bid’ is not necessary to remain on bidder’s list. ***
** . **
Bids must be submitted in a sealed envelope and plainly marked:
“BID ON BNEWS”
Mail this bid to P. O. Box 429, Biloxi, MS 39533 or deliver to the City Hall, 2nd floor, Mayor’s Office, 140 Lameuse Street, Biloxi, MS 39530 or electronically submitted at www.centralbidding.com. The City reserves the right to reject any and all bids and to waive any informality in the proposal accepted.
The City of Biloxi is requesting bids for the printing and mailing of a monthly newsletter, which will be transmitted via print-quality PDF to the successful bidder no later than the 20th of each month and must be printed and received by all Biloxi postal customers no later than the 29th of each month.
24,000 printed and mailed plus 1,000 delivered to Biloxi City Hall
Self cover 8 1/2 x 11 with number of pages listed below.
100# velvet text
Print, fold, stitch and perform all saturation mail duties in order t guarantee the City receives a 0.156 postage rate. Duties of the successful bidder includes taking to all post offices where applicable, with all banding, bagging included. Postage not included. The City pays postage direct via permit.
Must be received in all homes and businesses no later than the 29th of each month.
Number of pages:
4-page per month: $__________
8-page per month: $__________
12-page per month" $__________
16-page per month: $__________
20-page per month: $__________
24-page per month: $__________
|REVERSE AUCTION BIDDING:
• The real-time bidding interface will appear below at the start date and time set by the owner. If you are viewing this page before the set start time of the reverse auction, you may need to refresh the page in your web browser in order to see the real-time bidding interface below.
• The Central Bidding time listed for this Reverse Auction is the official time for the placement of bids. All bidders acknowledge that this Reverse Auction is conducted electronically and relies on hardware, software, internal and external network speeds, as well as other variables that are outside of the control of Central Bidding. Central Bidding does not suggest waiting until the final seconds to place your Reverse Auction Bid. Vendors are solely responsible for the placement of timely bids.
• If you are viewing a Multi-Line Item Reverse Auction and you do not see the next item for bid once the time for that item expires, you may need to refresh/reload your page. You can do so by clicking the "Refresh" or "Reload" button which is normally located near the Home, Forward, and Back buttons in your web browser (depending on which web browser you are currently using).
• For questions regarding automatic extensions of the Reverse Auction time and other Reverse Auction technical information, please refer to the Anti-Bid Sniping section on the Reverse Auction FAQ page.
• When entering a bid amount, you may ONLY enter numbers (and one decimal point if necessary).
• DO NOT ENTER A DOLLAR SIGN OR COMMA WITH YOUR BID AMOUNT.