on 01-Apr-2021 03:13:17 PM
Message: 1. Will the RRA and ERP cover Ascension Consolidated Utility District 1, Parish Utilities of Ascension, and
2. The RFP states that the Prime Firm must have a Louisiana PE who is a Principal or other Responsible Member of
the firm. In our experience performing several dozen Risk and
Resilience Assessments, it is not a strictly engineering task. We have engineers on the team, but not usually acting as
Project Principal in Charge. Would that be acceptable to the
3. The RFP states "A copy of standard Form APG-1001 in Word format as well as instructions for completing that form
are available for download from the Ascension Parish website." We
are unable to locate this Word form and instructions. Can you assist?
4. Is the proposal submittal to consist of only the APG-1001 form and Unit Price Form, or may other materials be
included? If so, is there a page limit?
5. In completing the Unit Price Form, is the intent to list the Risk & Resilience Assessment and Emergency Response
Plan as a single entry, as separate entries, or should the job title,
estimated hours, and hourly rate of each professional on the project be entered as separate lines? Our team members
have varying hourly rates.
6. Given COVID restrictions, and the recent unreliability of many courier services (including FedEx and UPS), will the
Parish accept electronic submittal only and waive requirement for
hard copy delivery?
7. What is the expected budget for this project?