ADVERTISEMENT FOR BIDS
The Beauregard Parish Police Jury does hereby advertise for sealed bids and will open same on:
1. TUESDAY, the 4th day of February 2014.
2. At the Beauregard Parish Police Jury Office, 201 West Second Street, DeRidder, Louisiana by the Road and Bridge Committee at 4:OO PM in an open meeting. Bids will be accepted through 3:30 PM on February 4, 2014.
3. For the following item(s):
A. One (1) new Chip Spreader
B. Hydraulic Fluids and Motor Oils
C. Five, Six, and Seven feet Tankcar Culverts
4. All bids must be submitted on Parish Bid Forms, which may be obtained at the Beauregard Parish Police Jury Public Works Office, located at 201 West 2ND Street, DeRidder LA, or by calling (337)462-0675, or electronically at www.centralbidding.com
5. The Parish of Beauregard reserves the right to reject any or all bids or to waive any informality in the bidding.
6. Bids may be held by the Parish of Beauregard for a period not to exceed thirty (30) days from the date of opening of bids for the purpose of reviewing the bids and investigating the qualifications of bidders, prior to award.
7. The Beauregard Parish Police Jury will take official action on this bid within thirty (30) days.
8. All Bids MUST be plainly marked on the outside of the envelope: BID FOR: "Chip Spreader"
s Bobby Hennigan, P.E.
PUBLISH: Beauregard Daily News
DATES: January 17, 22, 29, 2014