Reverse Auction: 21001925
STATE OF MISSISSIPPI
COUNTY OF BOLIVAR
ADVERTISEMENT FOR BIDS
Notice is hereby given that the Board of Supervisors of Bolivar County, MS will conduct a Reverse Auction on Tuesday the 6th day of December 2022 beginning at 10 a.m. for purchase of the following items for a term of one (1) year, beginning January 2, 2023 the date Bids are accepted by Bolivar County, Mississippi for
1. Emulsified Asphalt CRS-2 (per gal.)
2. Gravel, Sand and Dirt (per ton)
fill sand dirt
3. Cold Asphalt (per ton)
4. Limestone #7, #57 & #610 base material (per ton)
5. Clay gravel (per yard)
The Board of Supervisors will consider bids with a price adjustment clause as authorized by MS Code Section 31-7-13(i) for road construction petroleum products.
Bidder’s may bid on any one or more of the above listed items.
All Bidders must pre-qualify and register by submitting proposals to participate in the Reverse Auction by confirming that they have the ability to furnish to the county quality products as advertised in quantities to meet the county’s demand and in a timely manner. Bidders will have until 5:00 pm Wednesday, November 30, 2022 to register and pre-qualify.
For any questions relating to this Reverse Auction process or if you need assistance with registration please contact Central Bidding at 1-225-810-4814.
Reverse Auction Bids can be submitted at www.centralbidding.com
Awards will be made based on the lowest and best bid. The successful Bidder will be required to deliver products for the County and/or the County shall be allowed to pick up products from time to time during this term, with the County not being required to purchase any specific amount. The Bolivar County Board of Supervisors reserves the right to reject any and all Bids.
Published: November 9, 2022 and November 16, 2022.
Larry L. King, President
|REVERSE AUCTION BIDDING:
• The real-time bidding interface will appear below at the start date and time set by the owner. If you are viewing this page before the set start time of the reverse auction, you may need to refresh the page in your web browser in order to see the real-time bidding interface below.
• The Central Bidding time listed for this Reverse Auction is the official time for the placement of bids. All bidders acknowledge that this Reverse Auction is conducted electronically and relies on hardware, software, internal and external network speeds, as well as other variables that are outside of the control of Central Bidding. Central Bidding does not suggest waiting until the final seconds to place your Reverse Auction Bid. Vendors are solely responsible for the placement of timely bids.
• If you are viewing a Multi-Line Item Reverse Auction and you do not see the next item for bid once the time for that item expires, you may need to refresh/reload your page. You can do so by clicking the "Refresh" or "Reload" button which is normally located near the Home, Forward, and Back buttons in your web browser (depending on which web browser you are currently using).
• For questions regarding automatic extensions of the Reverse Auction time and other Reverse Auction technical information, please refer to the Anti-Bid Sniping section on the Reverse Auction FAQ page.
• When entering a bid amount, you may ONLY enter numbers (and one decimal point if necessary).
• DO NOT ENTER A DOLLAR SIGN OR COMMA WITH YOUR BID AMOUNT.
|Reverse Auction Type:
|Bid Solicitation Start Time/Date:
||20-Nov-2022 06:00:00 PM
|Bid Solicitation End Time/Date:
||30-Nov-2022 05:00:00 PM
|Reverse Auction Start Time/Date:
||Starts: 4d, 6h+
|Reverse Auction End Time/Date:
||06-Dec-2022 11:25:00 AM ( -- )
Sign-In to Bid
28-Nov-2022 11:58:10 AM