ADVERTISEMENT FOR BIDS
CITY OF GREENVILLE, MISSISSIPPI
STEEL ENCLOSED TOP COMPACTOR
COMPATIBLE HORIZONTAL EJECTOR SOLID
WASTE TRANSFER TRAILER
The City of Greenville, Mississippi will accept bids for one (1) Steel Enclosed Top Compactor Compatible Horizontal Ejector Solid Waste Transfer Trailer until 3:00 PM, CST, Thursday, December 16, 2021 at the office of the City Clerk, City of Greenville, 340 Main Street, Greenville, Mississippi 38701, or by electronic bid submission. Electronic bids and/or reverse auction bids may be submitted at www.centralauctionhouse.com. Questions relating to the electronic bidding process, may be directed to Central Bidding at (225) 810-4814.
Unpriced bid proposals will be accepted until 11:00 a.m., Wednesday December 15, 2021 local time, by electronic bid submission to email@example.com, or in sealed envelopes at the Office of the City Clerk, City of Greenville, 340 Main Street, Greenville, MS 38701 or P. O. Box 897, Greenville, MS 38702. Submissions will be evaluated and vendors submitting acceptable offers will be invited to submit priced bids. Electronic bids and/or reverse auction bids may be submitted at www.centralauctionhouse.com. Questions relating to the electronic bidding process, may be directed to Central Bidding at (225) 810-4814.
Bidding will be held by electronic reverse auction on Thursday, December 16, 2021 beginning at 2:00 p.m. and ending at 3:00 p.m. local time. The City of Greenville reserves the right to use “anti-sniping” for reverse auctions. Anti-sniping is a tool that automatically extends the bid time for a reverse auction by five (5) minutes if a vendor places a bid in the final five (5) minutes of the reverse auction. The anti-sniping effect will also auto extend the reverse auction bid time any time a bid is placed in the last five (5) minutes of the reverse auction and can auto extend the reverse auction multiple times until the bidding on the reverse auction ends.
Specifications are available at the office of the City Clerk, City of Greenville, 340 Main Street, Greenville, Mississippi, 38701, by requesting copies by telephone at (662) 378-1595 or by email at: firstname.lastname@example.org. Electronic copies of the bid specifications are available from Central Bidding at www.centralauctionhouse.com for a fee. All bids must comply with the specifications provided.
Bids submitted by mail shall be labeled as follows: Transfer Trailer #12162021. No bid may be withdrawn after the time and date set for the opening of the bids, and all proposals shall be firm prices and remain in effect for a period of thirty (30) days after said date for opening of bids. The City of Greenville, Mississippi, reserves the right to amend the specifications as necessary and will notify all parties having requested bid packets. The City of Greenville furthers waives any informality in any/all bids as may appear to be in the best interest of the City or to reject any/all bids.
S/ Amelia D. Wicks, City Clerk
|REVERSE AUCTION BIDDING:
• The real-time bidding interface will appear below at the start date and time set by the owner. If you are viewing this page before the set start time of the reverse auction, you may need to refresh the page in your web browser in order to see the real-time bidding interface below.
• The Central Bidding time listed for this Reverse Auction is the official time for the placement of bids. All bidders acknowledge that this Reverse Auction is conducted electronically and relies on hardware, software, internal and external network speeds, as well as other variables that are outside of the control of Central Bidding. Central Bidding does not suggest waiting until the final seconds to place your Reverse Auction Bid. Vendors are solely responsible for the placement of timely bids.
• If you are viewing a Multi-Line Item Reverse Auction and you do not see the next item for bid once the time for that item expires, you may need to refresh/reload your page. You can do so by clicking the "Refresh" or "Reload" button which is normally located near the Home, Forward, and Back buttons in your web browser (depending on which web browser you are currently using).
• For questions regarding automatic extensions of the Reverse Auction time and other Reverse Auction technical information, please refer to the Anti-Bid Sniping section on the Reverse Auction FAQ page.
• When entering a bid amount, you may ONLY enter numbers (and one decimal point if necessary).
• DO NOT ENTER A DOLLAR SIGN OR COMMA WITH YOUR BID AMOUNT.