Notice is hereby given that the Board of Supervisors of Hancock County, Mississippi, will accept UN-PRICED BID PROPOSALS to arrive on or before 10:00 A.M. on October 29, 2021, in sealed envelopes clearly marked UN-PRICED BID PROPOSAL FOR ONE (1) FULL BODY SECURITY SCANNING SYSTEM. Proposals should be mailed or hand-delivered to Hancock County Board of Supervisors Secretary, 854 Highway 90 Suite A Bay St. Louis, Mississippi 39520 or by electronic bid submission at www.centralbidding.com.
Notice is further given that the Hancock County Board of Supervisors will, at www.centralbidding.com, at 10:00 A.M. Central Time and ending at approximately 10:30 A.M., unless extended by Anti-Bid Sniping, on Friday, November 05, 2021, accept electronic bids through a reverse auction for ONE (1) FULL BODY SECURITY SCANNING SYSTEM for the Hancock County Sheriff’s Office, according to specifications on file with the Purchase Clerk of the Board and online at www.centralbidding.com. Bidders may download official documents from Central Bidding at www.centralbidding.com, and reverse auction bids can be submitted through Central Bidding at www.centralbidding.com. Any questions regarding the Reverse Auction process should be directed to Central Bidding at 1-225-810-4814.
The Board of Supervisors reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to select the bid deemed to be the most advantageous to Hancock County.
In acquiring said Full Body Security Scanning System, the Board of Supervisors expressly reserves the right to accept of reject any or all bids or any part of any or all bids based on a lowest and best bid determination in the best interest of the County. The Board of Supervisors may consider the following factors in determining the award: date of delivery, services, previous performance and experience of the bidder, transportation cost, cost of operation, quality, maintenance and warranty.
|REVERSE AUCTION BIDDING:
• The real-time bidding interface will appear below at the start date and time set by the owner. If you are viewing this page before the set start time of the reverse auction, you may need to refresh the page in your web browser in order to see the real-time bidding interface below.
• The Central Bidding time listed for this Reverse Auction is the official time for the placement of bids. All bidders acknowledge that this Reverse Auction is conducted electronically and relies on hardware, software, internal and external network speeds, as well as other variables that are outside of the control of Central Bidding. Central Bidding does not suggest waiting until the final seconds to place your Reverse Auction Bid. Vendors are solely responsible for the placement of timely bids.
• If you are viewing a Multi-Line Item Reverse Auction and you do not see the next item for bid once the time for that item expires, you may need to refresh/reload your page. You can do so by clicking the "Refresh" or "Reload" button which is normally located near the Home, Forward, and Back buttons in your web browser (depending on which web browser you are currently using).
• For questions regarding automatic extensions of the Reverse Auction time and other Reverse Auction technical information, please refer to the Anti-Bid Sniping section on the Reverse Auction FAQ page.
• When entering a bid amount, you may ONLY enter numbers (and one decimal point if necessary).
• DO NOT ENTER A DOLLAR SIGN OR COMMA WITH YOUR BID AMOUNT.