INVITATION TO BID
The Beauregard Parish Police Jury does hereby advertise for sealed bids and will open same on:
1. January 5, 2012
2. At the Beauregard Parish Police Jury Office, 201 West Second Street, Courthouse Square, DeRidder Louisiana, by the Road and Bridge Committee at 4:00 p.m. in an open meeting.
3. For the following item(s):
One (1) Used Onhighway Tractor
4. All bids must be submitted on PARISH BID FORMS, which may be obtained at the Public Works Office, 203 West Third Street, DeRidder, Louisiana, Monday through Friday, 8 a.m.- 4:30 p.m, or online at www.centralbidding.com.
5. The Parish of Beauregard reserves the right to reject any or all bids or to waive any informality in the bidding.
6. Bids may be held by the Parish of Beauregard for a period not to exceed thirty (30) days from the date of opening of bids for the purpose of reviewing the bids and investigating the qualifications of bidders prior to award.
7. Official action on this bid will be taken within thirty (30) days by the Beauregard Parish Police Jury.
8. All bids MUST be plainly marked on the outside of the envelope:
BID FOR “SPECIFY WHICH ITEM(S) BID ON”
/s/ Elton Pickering, Sr.,
PUBLISH: Beauregard Daily News