NOTICE TO BIDDERS
Sealed bids will be received by the Mayor and Board of Aldermen of Horn Lake, Mississippi, until 10:00 a.m. on February 7, 2019, at Horn Lake City Hall, 3101 Goodman Road, Horn Lake, Mississippi, for a company to provide bids on eight (1) (White) SUV LG UTL 2WD 4DR CHEVROLET TAHOE PPV for the City of Horn Lake, at which time the information will be entered for a reverse auction to begin February 8, 2019 at 10:00 a.m.
BID FILE NO: 001-201-260 SUV LG UTL 4 DR CHEVROLET TAHOE PPV
Specifications are on file at Horn Lake City Hall, Horn Lake, Mississippi, during normal business hours. All bids must comply with the specifications. Official bid documents/specs can also be downloaded from Central Bidding at www.centralbidding.com. Electronic bids and/or reverse auction bids can be submitted at www.centralbidding.com. Sign up free at https://www.centralauctionhouse.com/SignUp. For any questions relating to the electronic bidding/reverse auction process, please call Central Bidding at 225-810-4814.
Horn Lake reserves the right to amend the specifications, as necessary, and agrees to notify all having requested bid packets from the City of Horn Lake.
That all bids submitted must be sealed and clearly labeled on the outside of the bid envelopes as follows:
BID/REVERSE AUCTION DATE: Friday, February 8, 2019 BID TIME: 10:45 a.m.
BID FILE: #001-201-260
The Mayor and Board of Aldermen reserve the right to reject any and all bids and waive any informalities.
WITNESS MY SIGNATURE, this the 18th day of January 2019
Jim Robinson; City Clerk
City of Horn Lake
SUBMITTED: DeSoto Times-Tribune
FOR PUBLICATION ON: Tuesday, January 22, 2019
Tuesday, January 29, 2019
PROOF OF PUBLICATION TO: City of Horn Lake
3101 Goodman Road
Horn Lake, MS 38637
|REVERSE AUCTION BIDDING:
• The real-time bidding interface will appear below at the start date and time set by the owner. If you are viewing this page before the set start time of the reverse auction, you may need to refresh the page in your web browser in order to see the real-time bidding interface below.
• The Central Bidding time listed for this Reverse Auction is the official time for the placement of bids. All bidders acknowledge that this Reverse Auction is conducted electronically and relies on hardware, software, internal and external network speeds, as well as other variables that are outside of the control of Central Bidding. Central Bidding does not suggest waiting until the final seconds to place your Reverse Auction Bid. Vendors are solely responsible for the placement of timely bids.
• If you are viewing a Multi-Line Item Reverse Auction and you do not see the next item for bid once the time for that item expires, you may need to refresh/reload your page. You can do so by clicking the "Refresh" or "Reload" button which is normally located near the Home, Forward, and Back buttons in your web browser (depending on which web browser you are currently using).
• For questions regarding automatic extensions of the Reverse Auction time and other Reverse Auction technical information, please refer to the Anti-Bid Sniping section on the Reverse Auction FAQ page.
• When entering a bid amount, you may ONLY enter numbers (and one decimal point if necessary).
• DO NOT ENTER A DOLLAR SIGN OR COMMA WITH YOUR BID AMOUNT.