NOTICE OF INVITATION TO BID
Notice is hereby given that sealed or electronic bid proposals will be received by the
Mayor and Board of Aldermen of the City of Southaven, Mississippi for the purpose of purchasing Snowden Grove BankPlus Amphitheater Spotlights
Bid specifications will be accepted until 10:00 a.m. on Tuesday, October 4, 2022 for specifications entitled: Snowden Grove BankPlus Amphitheater Spotlights
Bid specifications and procedures may be obtained by contacting the following prior to the deadline between the hours of 8:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m. Monday through Friday:
City of Southaven
(attn: City Clerk)
8710 Northwest Drive, Southaven, MS 38671
Bid specifications may be submitted electronically to www.centralbidding.com or by sealed envelope at the City of Southaven by 10:00 a.m. on Tuesday, October 4, 2022.
All submittals shall have bid title, company name & address information, all clearly indicated on the outside of the sealed envelope or in the body of the electronic submittal.
Document information may be obtained electronically at www.centralbidding.com. All questions related to electronic downloads shall be directed to Central Bidding at (225) 810-4814. Document sets may be obtained at the office of the City Clerk.
Bid specifications will be evaluated and vendors submitting acceptable specifications will be invited by no later than, Thursday, October 6, 2022 to participate in the Reverse Auction.
Final bidding shall be held by electronic reverse auction on Friday, October 7, 2022 at www.centralbidding.com beginning at 10:00 a.m. and ending when reverse auction ends utilizing anti-sniping.
Live electronic reverse auction bids will be submitted at www.centralbidding.com. For any questions related to the electronic bidding process, please call Central Bidding at 225-810-4814. Bids may also be submitted to the City Clerk’s Office by Friday, October 7, 2022, to be included in the “live” reverse auction. If a bid is submitted to the City Clerk’s Office, the City will provide electronic access to the bidder in order to participate in the electronic reverse auction bidding process. Bidders must report to the City Clerk’s Office 30 minutes prior to the start of the auction. However, anyone wishing to submit bids in that manner will need to register with Central Bidding prior to said date.
The City reserves the right to utilize “anti-sniping” for reverse auctions. Anti-sniping is a tool that automatically extends the bid time for reverse auctions by five (5) minutes if a vendor places a bid in the final five (5) minutes of the reverse auction.
The Owner (legally represented by the Mayor and Board of Aldermen) reserves the right to reject any and all bid proposals on this project as well as the right to waive any informalities.
Southaven Parks Department
Dates of Advertisement: September 15, 2022 & September 22, 2022
|REVERSE AUCTION BIDDING:
• The real-time bidding interface will appear below at the start date and time set by the owner. If you are viewing this page before the set start time of the reverse auction, you may need to refresh the page in your web browser in order to see the real-time bidding interface below.
• The Central Bidding time listed for this Reverse Auction is the official time for the placement of bids. All bidders acknowledge that this Reverse Auction is conducted electronically and relies on hardware, software, internal and external network speeds, as well as other variables that are outside of the control of Central Bidding. Central Bidding does not suggest waiting until the final seconds to place your Reverse Auction Bid. Vendors are solely responsible for the placement of timely bids.
• If you are viewing a Multi-Line Item Reverse Auction and you do not see the next item for bid once the time for that item expires, you may need to refresh/reload your page. You can do so by clicking the "Refresh" or "Reload" button which is normally located near the Home, Forward, and Back buttons in your web browser (depending on which web browser you are currently using).
• For questions regarding automatic extensions of the Reverse Auction time and other Reverse Auction technical information, please refer to the Anti-Bid Sniping section on the Reverse Auction FAQ page.
• When entering a bid amount, you may ONLY enter numbers (and one decimal point if necessary).
• DO NOT ENTER A DOLLAR SIGN OR COMMA WITH YOUR BID AMOUNT.