Trailer Mounted Pothole Patcher
Reverse Auction: 30966555
NOTICE TO BIDDERS/ADVERTISEMENT
Notice is hereby given that “Electronic Reversed Bids” will be received by the Board of Supervisors of Itawamba County, Mississippi for the purpose of purchasing: ONE (1) NEW P2 TRAILER MOUNTED POTHOLE PATCHER.
Unpriced bid proposals will be accepted until 4:00 P.M. on December 7, 2022, by electronic bid submission at www.centralbidding.com.
Bid Specifications may be obtained by contacting the Itawamba County Purchase Clerk’s office at 662-862-5600 or by email email@example.com, located in the Itawamba County Courthouse 201 W. Main St., Fulton, Mississippi, 38843 or may be obtained at www.centralbidding.com.
For any questions relating to electronic downloads and submittals and/or the bidding process, please call Central Bidding at 225-810-4814.
Submitted proposals will be evaluated and vendors submitting acceptable bids/proposals will be invited to submit PRICED BIDS.
FINAL BIDDING WILL BE HELD BY ELECTRONIC REVERSE AUCTION ON DECEMBER 16, 2022, at www.centralbidding.com at 10:00 A.M.
The Board reserves the right to reject any and all bids and to waive informalities
|REVERSE AUCTION BIDDING:
• The real-time bidding interface will appear below at the start date and time set by the owner. If you are viewing this page before the set start time of the reverse auction, you may need to refresh the page in your web browser in order to see the real-time bidding interface below.
• The Central Bidding time listed for this Reverse Auction is the official time for the placement of bids. All bidders acknowledge that this Reverse Auction is conducted electronically and relies on hardware, software, internal and external network speeds, as well as other variables that are outside of the control of Central Bidding. Central Bidding does not suggest waiting until the final seconds to place your Reverse Auction Bid. Vendors are solely responsible for the placement of timely bids.
• If you are viewing a Multi-Line Item Reverse Auction and you do not see the next item for bid once the time for that item expires, you may need to refresh/reload your page. You can do so by clicking the "Refresh" or "Reload" button which is normally located near the Home, Forward, and Back buttons in your web browser (depending on which web browser you are currently using).
• For questions regarding automatic extensions of the Reverse Auction time and other Reverse Auction technical information, please refer to the Anti-Bid Sniping section on the Reverse Auction FAQ page.
• When entering a bid amount, you may ONLY enter numbers (and one decimal point if necessary).
• DO NOT ENTER A DOLLAR SIGN OR COMMA WITH YOUR BID AMOUNT.
|Reverse Auction Type:
|Bid Solicitation Start Time/Date:
||15-Nov-2022 12:00:00 AM
|Bid Solicitation End Time/Date:
||07-Dec-2022 04:00:00 PM ( 1d, 1h+ )
|Reverse Auction Start Time/Date:
||16-Dec-2022 10:00:00 AM
|Reverse Auction End Time/Date:
||16-Dec-2022 10:10:00 AM
Sign-In to Bid