City of Brandon
PUBLIC WORKS DEPARTMENT
1000 Municipal Drive, Brandon, MS
NOTICE OF REVERSE AUCTION BIDDING
Per the Mississippi Office of the State Auditor, the City of Brandon will receive bids for “Rip Rap/Limestone Rock Commodity for FY21” through a reverse auction in the following manner:
REVERSE AUCTION INFORMATION
Bid Specifications and Procedures may be obtained by contacting the City Clerk’s Office located at 1000 Municipal Drive, Brandon, Mississippi or calling 601-825-5021; or visit www.centralbidding.com.
Unpriced vendor proposals will be accepted until 10:00AM on Friday, September 25, 2020, by electronic bid submission or may be delivered to the City Clerk’s Office (specifications and procedures can be downloaded at www.centralbidding.com or by contacting the City Clerk’s Office). All vendors must comply with the specifications provided. The City of Brandon reserves the right to amend the specifications, as necessary. Submissions will be evaluated and vendors submitting acceptable specification checklist will be invited to submit priced bids via reverse auction.
Qualified bidders will be invited to participate in a reverse auction, which will be held on Friday, October 2, 2020 beginning at 10:00AM. Electronic bids and/or reverse auction bids can be submitted at www.centralbidding.com or may be delivered to the City Clerk’s Office at 1000 Municipal Drive, Brandon, MS with the bid #2020-016 noted in the lower left hand corner of the sealed envelope. Any questions relating to the electronic process, please call Central Bidding at 225-810-4814.
The City reserves the right to reject any or all bids, to accept any bid deemed to be in the best interest of the City, and to waive informalities.
By: Butch Lee, Mayor
By: Angela Bean, City Clerk
September 9, 2020
September 16, 2020
REVERSE AUCTION BIDDING:
• The real-time bidding interface will appear below at the start date and time set by the owner. If you are viewing this page before the set start time of the reverse auction, you may need to refresh the page in your web browser in order to see the real-time bidding interface below.
• The Central Bidding time listed for this Reverse Auction is the official time for the placement of bids. All bidders acknowledge that this Reverse Auction is conducted electronically and relies on hardware, software, internal and external network speeds, as well as other variables that are outside of the control of Central Bidding. Central Bidding does not suggest waiting until the final seconds to place your Reverse Auction Bid. Vendors are solely responsible for the placement of timely bids.
• If you are viewing a Multi-Line Item Reverse Auction and you do not see the next item for bid once the time for that item expires, you may need to refresh/reload your page. You can do so by clicking the "Refresh" or "Reload" button which is normally located near the Home, Forward, and Back buttons in your web browser (depending on which web browser you are currently using).
• For questions regarding automatic extensions of the Reverse Auction time and other Reverse Auction technical information, please refer to the Anti-Bid Sniping section on the Reverse Auction FAQ page.
• When entering a bid amount, you may ONLY enter numbers (and one decimal point if necessary). You MAY NOT enter a dollar sign or comma with your bid amount.