IN THE MATTER OF PUBLICATION
CLAIM NO. ________ADVERTISEMENT FOR BIDS FOR (1) ONE 20 YARD SINGLE AXLE REAR LOADING GARBAGE TRUCKS WITH CONVENTIONAL CHASSIS FOR THE PONTOTOC COUNTY SOLID WASTE DEPARTMENT.
WHEREAS, it is now necessary and this Board desires to advertise to receive bids through a reverse auction for (1) one 20-yard single rear axle rear loading garbage trucks with a conventional chassis.
It is, therefore, ordered by the Board that the Clerk of this Board publish notice of the intention of the Board to receive bids via reverse auction on Wednesday, November 10th, 2021 at 11:00 A.M. at www.centralbidding.com according to specifications on file in the office of the clerk of the Board of Supervisors and online at www.centralbidding.com. Said notice shall be published for the time in the manner provided in the Pontotoc Progress, a newspaper having general circulation in Pontotoc County, MS.
Upon motion made by Supervisor Wayne Stokes, seconded by Supervisor Brad Ward, the above and foregoing resolution was put to a roll call vote the result being as follows:
Wayne Stokes voted "Yea"
Mike McGregor voted "Yea"
Brad Ward voted "Yea"
Ernie Wright voted "Yea"
Dan McKnight voted "Yea "
The motion having received the affirmative majority of all members present, the President of the Board declared the motion carried and resolution adopted this the 10th day of October, 2021.
Notice is hereby given that the Pontotoc County Board of Supervisors, at www.centralbidding.com at 11:00 a.m. on Wednesday November 10th, 2021, shall accept electronic bids through a reverse auction for (1) one 20-yard single rear axle rear loading garbage truck with a conventional chassis for the Pontotoc County Solid Waste Department according to specifications on file with the Clerk of the Board and online at www.centralbidding.com. The Board reserves the right to reject any and all bids and to waive informalities. Bidders may download official documents from Central Bidding at www.centralbidding.com . Reverse Auction bids can be submitted though Central Bidding at www.centralbidding.com. Any questions regarding the reverse auction process should be directed to Central Bidding at 1- 225-810-4814
Done by unanimous vote of the Board of Supervisors of Pontotoc County, Mississippi, this the 10th day of October 2021.
PUBLISH: _October 13th & October 20th, _2021
|REVERSE AUCTION BIDDING:
• The real-time bidding interface will appear below at the start date and time set by the owner. If you are viewing this page before the set start time of the reverse auction, you may need to refresh the page in your web browser in order to see the real-time bidding interface below.
• The Central Bidding time listed for this Reverse Auction is the official time for the placement of bids. All bidders acknowledge that this Reverse Auction is conducted electronically and relies on hardware, software, internal and external network speeds, as well as other variables that are outside of the control of Central Bidding. Central Bidding does not suggest waiting until the final seconds to place your Reverse Auction Bid. Vendors are solely responsible for the placement of timely bids.
• If you are viewing a Multi-Line Item Reverse Auction and you do not see the next item for bid once the time for that item expires, you may need to refresh/reload your page. You can do so by clicking the "Refresh" or "Reload" button which is normally located near the Home, Forward, and Back buttons in your web browser (depending on which web browser you are currently using).
• For questions regarding automatic extensions of the Reverse Auction time and other Reverse Auction technical information, please refer to the Anti-Bid Sniping section on the Reverse Auction FAQ page.
• When entering a bid amount, you may ONLY enter numbers (and one decimal point if necessary).
• DO NOT ENTER A DOLLAR SIGN OR COMMA WITH YOUR BID AMOUNT.