The Clinton Public School District will accept un-priced proposals until: 2:00 P.M. Tuesday, November 30th, 2021, submitted to Libby Callegan, Director of Finance, Clinton Public School District, P.O. Box 300, Clinton, MS, 39060 or delivered to 201 Easthaven Drive, Clinton, MS, 39056 or online at www.centralauctionhouse.com. Submission will be evaluated, and qualified vendors will be invited to submit priced proposals by online reverse auction on Tuesday, December 7th, 2021 at 2:00 P.M.
To receive a copy of the specifications please contact Libby Callegan, Finance Director, by email, firstname.lastname@example.org. Specifications may also be downloaded at www.centralbidding.com. Clinton Public School District reserves the right to amend the specifications, as necessary, and agrees to notify all parties that have requested bid packets.
The contract will be awarded to the lowest and best responsive bidder meeting specifications, price, and other factors considered. The lowest proposal may not always be the best. The Clinton Public School District reserves the right to reject any and/or all proposals or any group thereof and waive any defect or informality in any bid or bidding procedure. For any questions relating to the reverse auction process, please call Central Bidding at (225)-810-4814. Inquiries regarding the project specifications should be directed to: Kim Griffin, Technology Director, at the following email: email@example.com.
|REVERSE AUCTION BIDDING:
• The real-time bidding interface will appear below at the start date and time set by the owner. If you are viewing this page before the set start time of the reverse auction, you may need to refresh the page in your web browser in order to see the real-time bidding interface below.
• The Central Bidding time listed for this Reverse Auction is the official time for the placement of bids. All bidders acknowledge that this Reverse Auction is conducted electronically and relies on hardware, software, internal and external network speeds, as well as other variables that are outside of the control of Central Bidding. Central Bidding does not suggest waiting until the final seconds to place your Reverse Auction Bid. Vendors are solely responsible for the placement of timely bids.
• If you are viewing a Multi-Line Item Reverse Auction and you do not see the next item for bid once the time for that item expires, you may need to refresh/reload your page. You can do so by clicking the "Refresh" or "Reload" button which is normally located near the Home, Forward, and Back buttons in your web browser (depending on which web browser you are currently using).
• For questions regarding automatic extensions of the Reverse Auction time and other Reverse Auction technical information, please refer to the Anti-Bid Sniping section on the Reverse Auction FAQ page.
• When entering a bid amount, you may ONLY enter numbers (and one decimal point if necessary).
• DO NOT ENTER A DOLLAR SIGN OR COMMA WITH YOUR BID AMOUNT.