Reverse Auction Information
ADVERTISEMENT FOR BIDS
CITY OF KOSCIUSKO, MISSISSIPPI
Notice is hereby given that the City of Kosciusko, Mayor, and the Board of Aldermen, will receive Electronic Bids via reverse auction for the purchase and/or lease purchase of the following:
“One Chassis Mounted Knuckle Boom Grapple Loader”
Bids will be received by Electronic Reverse Auction through Central Bidding at www.centralbidding.com, on Tuesday, November 10, 2020 at 10:00 AM CST at which time bidding will begin and run until 10:30 AM CST, unless extended by anti-bid sniping. Award will be made to the lowest, best and most responsive and responsible bidder at the next scheduled board meeting.
Bid specifications and procedures may be obtained at no charge by contacting the office of the City Clerk, 662-289-1226, located at 222 E. Washington Street, Kosciusko, Mississippi 39090 between the hours of 8:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m., or by downloading, for a fee, from Central Bidding www.centralbidding.com and may be submitted by sealed envelope to the City Clerk or electronically at www.centralbidding.com. For any questions relating to the electronic submittals and/or bidding process, please call Central Bidding at 225-810-4814.
Please use the term “KNUCKLE BOOM GRAPPLE LOADER” in the subject line. Vendors must include full contact information, including company name, email address, telephone numbers and contact in the email request. Email requests will be filled within 24 hours of submission or registration.
Un-priced bid proposals will be accepted until 5:00 PM, Tuesday the 3rd of November, 2020. Proposals will be evaluated and vendors submitting acceptable un-priced bid proposals will be invited to participate in the Electronic Reverse Auction.
The City of Kosciusko is acting under the authority of Section 31-7-13, Miss. Code of 1972 Amended, and RESERVES THE RIGHT TO REJECT ANY AND ALL BIDS. Published by order of the Mayor and Board of Aldermen, Kosciusko, Attala County, Mississippi, dated the 8th day of October 2020.
/s/ Michelle Quesnot
City Clerk /
|REVERSE AUCTION BIDDING:
• The real-time bidding interface will appear below at the start date and time set by the owner. If you are viewing this page before the set start time of the reverse auction, you may need to refresh the page in your web browser in order to see the real-time bidding interface below.
• The Central Bidding time listed for this Reverse Auction is the official time for the placement of bids. All bidders acknowledge that this Reverse Auction is conducted electronically and relies on hardware, software, internal and external network speeds, as well as other variables that are outside of the control of Central Bidding. Central Bidding does not suggest waiting until the final seconds to place your Reverse Auction Bid. Vendors are solely responsible for the placement of timely bids.
• If you are viewing a Multi-Line Item Reverse Auction and you do not see the next item for bid once the time for that item expires, you may need to refresh/reload your page. You can do so by clicking the "Refresh" or "Reload" button which is normally located near the Home, Forward, and Back buttons in your web browser (depending on which web browser you are currently using).
• For questions regarding automatic extensions of the Reverse Auction time and other Reverse Auction technical information, please refer to the Anti-Bid Sniping section on the Reverse Auction FAQ page.
• When entering a bid amount, you may ONLY enter numbers (and one decimal point if necessary).
• DO NOT ENTER A DOLLAR SIGN OR COMMA WITH YOUR BID AMOUNT.