| 2 Automated Collection Garbage Trucks
Reverse Auction: 40015650
ADVERTISEMENT FOR BIDS
CITY OF OXFORD, MISSISSIPPI
Notice is hereby given that the CITY OF OXFORD, will receive BIDS for the purchase of the following:
2 Automated Collection Garbage Trucks
1 Front Load Garbage Truck – Automated Collection
Bids will be received by an Electronic Sealed Bidding Process administered by Central Bidding at the CITY OF OXFORD PURCHASING OFFICE, OXFORD, MISSISSIPPI, on 09/28/2021 at 10:00 AM CST at which time bidding will begin and run until Suppliers have completed entering all bids. Thereafter, bids will be taken under advisement and awarded accordingly.
Official bid documents can be downloaded from Central Bidding at www.centralbidding.com. Electronic bids and/or reverse auction bids can be submitted at www.centralbidding.com. For any questions relating to the electronic bidding process, please call Central Bidding at 225-810-4814. Please include full contact information, including company name, email address, telephone numbers and contact person in your email request. Email requests will be filled within 24 hours of submission or registration. Registration with Central Bidding and acceptance of the Central Bidding Agreement is not optional and is required in order to participate in this bidding event. No exceptions will be made.
Specification responses are due at Central Bidding no later than 09/24/2021 at 5:00 PM local time in order to be considered for this bidding opportunity. Approved bidders will then receive email notification of eligibility.
DO NOT INCLUDE PRICING INFORMATION WITH YOUR SPECIFICATION RESPONSE. BIDS WILL ONLY BE TAKEN ONLINE AT THE APPOINTED TIME AND DATE.
No bid shall be withdrawn after the scheduled date and time of the beginning of the bidding event without the written consent of the City of Oxford. Within the limitations of Mississippi State Purchasing Law, the City of Oxford reserves the right to reject any or all bids received, to waive any informalities or irregularities in the bids received, or to accept any bid which is deemed most favorable to the City of Oxford.
What is Anti-Sniping?
The purpose of the anti-snipping tool is to assure all vendors have an opportunity to enter a bid regardless of the time a competing vendor places a bid. This prevents a last second bid to be the winner of the reverse auction which is known as bid sniping.
Anti-sniping is a feature that is determined by the agency at the time of creation of the reverse auction. If the agency determines to utilize the anti-sniping tool, the reverse auction end time is automatically extended by five (5) minutes if a bid is entered in the last five (5) minutes of the reverse auction. The reverse auction continues to auto extend as many times as a bid is placed in the last five (5) minutes.
Suggested language for consideration:
The city reserves the right to utilize “anti-sniping” for reverse auctions. Anti-sniping is a tool that automatically extends the bid time for a reverse auction by five (5) minutes if a vendor places a bid in the final five (5) minutes of the reverse auction. The anti-sniping effect will auto extend the reverse auction bid time any time a bid is placed in the last five (5) minutes of the reverse auction and can auto extend the reverse auction multiple times until the bidding on the reverse auction ends.
|REVERSE AUCTION BIDDING:
• The real-time bidding interface will appear below at the start date and time set by the owner. If you are viewing this page before the set start time of the reverse auction, you may need to refresh the page in your web browser in order to see the real-time bidding interface below.
• The Central Bidding time listed for this Reverse Auction is the official time for the placement of bids. All bidders acknowledge that this Reverse Auction is conducted electronically and relies on hardware, software, internal and external network speeds, as well as other variables that are outside of the control of Central Bidding. Central Bidding does not suggest waiting until the final seconds to place your Reverse Auction Bid. Vendors are solely responsible for the placement of timely bids.
• If you are viewing a Multi-Line Item Reverse Auction and you do not see the next item for bid once the time for that item expires, you may need to refresh/reload your page. You can do so by clicking the "Refresh" or "Reload" button which is normally located near the Home, Forward, and Back buttons in your web browser (depending on which web browser you are currently using).
• For questions regarding automatic extensions of the Reverse Auction time and other Reverse Auction technical information, please refer to the Anti-Bid Sniping section on the Reverse Auction FAQ page.
• When entering a bid amount, you may ONLY enter numbers (and one decimal point if necessary).
• DO NOT ENTER A DOLLAR SIGN OR COMMA WITH YOUR BID AMOUNT.
|Bid Solicitation Start Time/Date:
||09-Sep-2021 07:00:00 PM
|Bid Solicitation End Time/Date:
||24-Sep-2021 05:00:00 PM ( 7h, 9m+ )
|Reverse Auction Start Time/Date:
||28-Sep-2021 10:00:00 AM
|Reverse Auction End Time/Date:
||28-Sep-2021 10:30:00 AM
Sign-In to Bid
22-Sep-2021 02:27:32 PM
Clarification All bidders must submit their solicitations with their proposed equipment specifications at www.centralbidding.com before 5:00 P.M. on Friday, September 24th, 2021 Warranty-Write In available warranty information for both chassis and refuse body in specification responses.