Notice is hereby given that the Fire Department of the City of Pearl, Mississippi (the “City”), will receive sealed bids for Physio-Control Lifepak (15) bid items (Cardiac Monitor refurbished 12 lead, Biphasic, pacing, Masimo SP02, Nibp, EtCo2, AED, Version 2 – 8 each for the City of Pearl Fire Department.
Un-priced bid proposals will be accepted until 10:00 a.m. local time on November 13, 2020, in sealed envelopes at the City of Pearl City Clerk’s office Pearl, Mississippi, at 2420 Old Brandon Road, Pearl, MS 39208, or by electronic bid submission. Submission will be evaluated and vendors submitting acceptable offers will be invited to submit priced bids. Electronic bids and/or reverse auction bids can be submitted at www.centralbidding.com. For any questions relating to the electronic bidding process, please call Central Bidding at 225-810-4814.
Bidding will be held by ELECTRONIC REVERSE AUCTION on November 17, 2020, commencing at 10:00 a.m. and ending at 11:00 a.m. local time. Bidders may come to the Pearl City Hall in Pearl, Mississippi with a paper bid and receive technical assistance in entering their bid in the reverse auction. City of Pearl reserves the right to utilize “anti-sniping” for reverse auctions. Anti-sniping is a tool that automatically extends the bid time for a reverse auction by five (5) minutes if a vendor places a bid in the final five (5) minutes of the reverse auction. The anti-sniping effect will also auto extend the reverse auction bid time any time a bid is placed in the last five (5) minutes of the reverse auction and can auto extend the reverse auction multiple times until the bidding on the reverse auction ends.
Specifications are available by contacting the Pearl City Clerk’s Office 601-932-2262 in order to obtain the bid documents between the hours of 8:00 am and 5:00 pm local time. Electronic copies of the bid specifications are available by contacting Central Bidding at www.centralbidding.com for a fee. All bids must comply with the specifications provided. City of Pearl Fire Department Pearl, Mississippi reserves the right to amend the specifications as necessary and agrees to notify all parties having requested bid packets. City of Pearl, Mississippi, reserves the right to extend the auction date if necessary to complete the bid proposal pre-qualification process.
Questions – All questions regarding this bid should be directed to Leia Cooper, City of Pearl Purchasing Office, in writing by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or facsimile (601-932-3568), not less than seven (7) days prior to the bid due date. All questions must be submitted in writing; telephonic inquires will not be considered. The City is NOT responsible for bids which are mailed to the wrong address or which arrive in the mail after the designated bid opening time.
The contract will be awarded to the lowest and best bidder. However, the Board reserves the right to accept or reject any or all bids received or to waive any informality.
Published by order of the Mayor of City of Pearl, Mississippi.
Mayor Jake WIndham
Witness my signature on this _______day of October 26, 2020.
|REVERSE AUCTION BIDDING:
• The real-time bidding interface will appear below at the start date and time set by the owner. If you are viewing this page before the set start time of the reverse auction, you may need to refresh the page in your web browser in order to see the real-time bidding interface below.
• The Central Bidding time listed for this Reverse Auction is the official time for the placement of bids. All bidders acknowledge that this Reverse Auction is conducted electronically and relies on hardware, software, internal and external network speeds, as well as other variables that are outside of the control of Central Bidding. Central Bidding does not suggest waiting until the final seconds to place your Reverse Auction Bid. Vendors are solely responsible for the placement of timely bids.
• If you are viewing a Multi-Line Item Reverse Auction and you do not see the next item for bid once the time for that item expires, you may need to refresh/reload your page. You can do so by clicking the "Refresh" or "Reload" button which is normally located near the Home, Forward, and Back buttons in your web browser (depending on which web browser you are currently using).
• For questions regarding automatic extensions of the Reverse Auction time and other Reverse Auction technical information, please refer to the Anti-Bid Sniping section on the Reverse Auction FAQ page.
• When entering a bid amount, you may ONLY enter numbers (and one decimal point if necessary).
• DO NOT ENTER A DOLLAR SIGN OR COMMA WITH YOUR BID AMOUNT.