PUBLIC NOTICE – ADVERTISEMENT FOR BIDS
The Beauregard Parish Police Jury is seeking an experienced and qualified General Contractor to provide services for construction of a Parish Animal Kennel. The Beauregard Parish Police Jury does hereby solicit Requests for BIDS and will open same on:
- Tuesday, August 9, 2022.
- At the Beauregard Parish Police Jury Office, 201 W. 2nd Street, DeRidder Louisiana, at 9:30 o’clock a.m. BIDS will be accepted through 9:00 o’clock a.m. local time on Tuesday, August 9, 2022.
- For the following item(s): Construction of Parish Animal Kennel
- All proposals must be submitted on forms or in the manner contained in the BID packet, which may be obtained by contacting the Beauregard Parish Police Jury Administrative Office, located at 201 W. 2ND Street, DeRidder LA, or by calling (337) 463-7019, electronically at www.centralbidding.com or on the parish website at:
- Official action may be taken within twenty-four (24) hours by the Beauregard Parish Police Jury.
- Proposal Submission:
Firms or companies desiring to provide services, as described in the Scope of Work, shall submit their Parish Animal Kennel
bids to Bryan McReynolds, Parish Administrator, by one of the following methods:
- Physical Delivery by sealed and signed envelope marked Parish Animal Kennel:
By Tuesday, August 9, 2022, at 9:00 o’clock a.m. local time addressed to:
Beauregard Parish Police Jury
201 W 2nd Street
DeRidder LA 70634
By Tuesday, August 9, 2022, at 9:00 o’clock a.m. local time at https://www.centralauctionhouse.com/
/s/ Bryan McReynolds
PUBLISH: Beauregard Daily News 7/15/2022, 7/22/2022, 7/29/2022
Parish Website – 7/15/2022 to 8/9/2022
Central Auction House – 7/15/2022 to 8/9/2022