A D V E R T I S E M E N T F O R B I D S
The Beauregard Parish Police Jury does hereby advertise for sealed bids and will open same on:
TUESDAY, August 7, 2012
1. At the Beauregard Parish Police Jury, Administrative Office, 214 West 2nd Street, DeRidder, Louisiana by the Road and Bridge Committee at 4:00 p.m., in an open meeting.
2. For the following item(s):
A. One (1) Used Padfoot Roller
B. One (1) New Asphalt Distributor Trailer
3. All bids must be submitted on PARISH BID FORMS, which may be obtained at the PUBLIC WORKS OFFICE, 201 West Second Street, DeRidder, LA, Monday through Friday 8:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m, or online at www.centralbidding.com.
4. The Parish of Beauregard reserves the right to reject any or all bids or to waive any informality in the bidding.
5. Bids my be held by Parish of Beauregard for a period not to exceed thirty (30) days from the date of opening of bids for the purpose of reviewing the bids and investigating the qualifications of bidders prior to award.
6. Official action on this bid will be taken within thirty (30) days by the Beauregard Parish Police Jury.
8. All bids Must be plainly marked on the outside of the envelope:
Bid for “SPECIFY WHICH ITEM (S) BID ON”
/S/ TAMMY WILSON
Asst. Parish Manager
PUBLISH: BEAUREGARD DAILY NEWS
DATES: July 20, July 25, and August 4, 2012