The construction as shown and described in the Contract Documents consists of the following: (This is a partial list. Refer to the rest of this specification and drawings for additional notes and information.)
1. This project encompasses the construction of a cafetorium, kitchen area, restrooms, raised platform, chair storage, kitchen office, food storage, and cooler/freezer.
2. This building shall be sprinklered.
3. The construction materials for the new exterior construction shall be modular brick veneer along with a minimum of prefinished flush wall panels over 8 and 12” lightweight concrete masonry unit walls.
4. This building shall have a pile supported foundation and a reinforced concrete slab on raised compacted earth pad. With a steel structural bar joist and galvanized metal deck roof system.
5. A slope to gutter rigid insulation, modified bitumen roofing system, and low slope modified bitumen roofing system.
6. Interior wall of high painted concrete block throughout (including restrooms and kitchen).
7. Suspended acoustical and gypsum board ceilings.
8. A new 6’ high wood privacy fenced at the mechanical yard. New chain link security fencing and gates.
9. Cast-in-place concrete steps, ramps and curbs with aluminum guardrails and handrails to meet current ADAAG and Life Safety guidelines.
10. There is some site clearing and demolition of an existing athletic field as indicated in the Civil drawing and Architectural Site plan A-1.0.
11. The existing HVAC System serving the existing school shall be extended to serve the new Cafetorium and Kitchen (refer to Mechanical)