NOTICE TO BIDDERS
Notice is hereby given that the Northwest MS Community College Office of Purchasing will receive bids for the purchase of
Bid #22-010-07 CUSTOM DOUBLE FACED LED VIDEO CABINET
Pursuant to MS Code 31-7-13 and House Bill 1109, this commodity will be procured through a multi-step procurement process, including a reverse auction. In Phase one, un-priced technical proposals are evaluated for potential acceptability based upon pre-determined criteria. In Phase Two, only those bidders whose technical proposals are determined acceptable shall be invited to provide priced bids for consideration. Un-priced bid proposals will be accepted until 9:00 a.m. on Wednesday, October 6, 2021, in sealed envelopes at the Office of Purchasing, 102 Administration Circle, Senatobia, Mississippi, or by electronic bid submission. Submissions will be evaluated and vendors submitting acceptable offers will be invited to submit priced bids. Electronic bids can be submitted at www.centralbidding.com. For any questions relating to the electronic bidding process, please call Central Bidding at 225-810-4814.
Final, invited, priced bidding will be held by electronic reverse auction on Thursday, October 14, 2021, at 9:00 a.m., closing on Thursday, October 14, 2021, at 10:00 a.m. Bidders may come to the Office of Purchasing with a paper bid and receive technical assistance in entering their bid in the reverse auction if needed.
Specifications and procedures are available at Office of Purchasing, 2nd floor McCormick Administration Building, 102 Administration Circle, Senatobia, MS during normal business hours at no charge. Bid packages may also be downloaded from Central Bidding for a fee at www.centralbidding.com. All bids must comply with the specifications provided.
The bid will be awarded to the lowest and or best bid from a responsive, responsible bidder. Bid forms and instructions to bidders are on file in the Office of Purchasing and may be obtained upon request. The College Purchasing Committee reserves the right to reject any or all bids and waive informalities in the bidding.
Northwest Mississippi Community College
Run: September 17 and September 24 of 2021
|REVERSE AUCTION BIDDING:
• The real-time bidding interface will appear below at the start date and time set by the owner. If you are viewing this page before the set start time of the reverse auction, you may need to refresh the page in your web browser in order to see the real-time bidding interface below.
• The Central Bidding time listed for this Reverse Auction is the official time for the placement of bids. All bidders acknowledge that this Reverse Auction is conducted electronically and relies on hardware, software, internal and external network speeds, as well as other variables that are outside of the control of Central Bidding. Central Bidding does not suggest waiting until the final seconds to place your Reverse Auction Bid. Vendors are solely responsible for the placement of timely bids.
• If you are viewing a Multi-Line Item Reverse Auction and you do not see the next item for bid once the time for that item expires, you may need to refresh/reload your page. You can do so by clicking the "Refresh" or "Reload" button which is normally located near the Home, Forward, and Back buttons in your web browser (depending on which web browser you are currently using).
• For questions regarding automatic extensions of the Reverse Auction time and other Reverse Auction technical information, please refer to the Anti-Bid Sniping section on the Reverse Auction FAQ page.
• When entering a bid amount, you may ONLY enter numbers (and one decimal point if necessary).
• DO NOT ENTER A DOLLAR SIGN OR COMMA WITH YOUR BID AMOUNT.