ADVERTISEMENT FOR BIDS
The Beauregard Parish Police Jury does hereby advertise for sealed bids and will open same on:
1. TUESDAY, the 14TH day of February 2012
2. At the Beauregard Parish Police Jury Office, 201 West 2nd Street, DeRidder, Louisiana by the Road and Bridge Committee at 5:00 P.M. in an open meeting.
3. For the following item:
(a) Hydraulic Fluids and Motor Oils
(b) Washed Road Gravel
(c) Five, Six, and Seven Foot Tank Car Culverts
(d) Bridge Timbers
(e) Road Oil
4. All bids must be submitted on PARISH BID FORMS, which may be obtained at the Beauregard Parish Police Jury Public Works Office, located at 203 West 3rd Street, DeRidder LA, or by calling (337) 462-0675, or electronically at www.cetralbidding.com
5. The Parish of Beauregard reserves the right to reject any or all bids or to waive any informality in the bidding.
6. Bids may be held by the Parish of Beauregard for a period not to exceed thirty (30) days from the date of opening of bids for the purpose of reviewing the bids and investigating the qualifications of bidders, prior to award.
7. The Beauregard Parish Police Jury will take official action on this bid within thirty (30) days.
8. All Bids MUST be plainly marked on the outside of the envelope: BID FOR: "SPECIFY ITEM BID ON"
s Elton Pickering, Sr. Parish Manager
PUBLISH: Beauregard Daily News
DATES: January 25, January 29, and February 8, 2012