IN THE MATTER OF PUBLICATION
CLAIM NO. ________
ADVERTISEMENT FOR BIDS FOR (5) FIVE 24 YARD SINGLE REAR AXLE AUTOMATED SIDE LOADING GARBAGE TRUCKS WITH CABOVER CHASSIS, (2) TWO 28 YARD KNUCKLEBOOM LOADER TRUCKS WITH SINGLE REAR AXLE CONVENTIONAL CHASSIS AND (8000) EIGHT THOUSAND 95/96 GALLON ROLL OUT GARBAGE CARTS FOR THE UNION COUNTY SOLID WASTE DEPARTMENT.
WHEREAS, it is now necessary and this Board desires to advertise to receive bids through a reverse auction for (5) five 24-yard single rear axle automated side loading garbage trucks with a cab over chassis and (2) two 28-yard single rear axle knuckle boom trucks
with a conventional chassis and (8000) eight thousand 95/96 gallon roll out garbage carts with residential delivery.
It is, therefore, ordered by the Board that the Clerk of this Board publish notice of the intention of the Board to receive bids via reverse auction on Wednesday, February 16th, 2022 at 9:00 A.M. for the automated side loading garbage trucks, 10:00 A.M. for the knuckle boom trucks and 11:00 A.M. for the roll out garbage carts at www.centralbidding.com according to specifications on file in the office of the clerk of the Board of Supervisors and online at www.centralbidding.com . Said notice shall be published for the required time in the manner provided in the New Albany Gazette, a newspaper having general circulation in Union County, MS.
Upon motion made by Supervisor CJ Bright, seconded by Supervisor Randy Owen, the above and foregoing resolution was put to a roll call vote the result being as follows:
Sam Taylor voted "Yea"
Chad Coffey voted "Yea"
CJ Bright voted "Yea"
Randy Owen voted "Yea"
Steve Watson voted "Yea"
The motion having received the affirmation by all members present, the President of the Board declared the motion carried and resolution adopted this the 6th day of December, 2021.
Notice is hereby given that the Union County Board of Supervisors will, at www.centralbidding.com at 9:00 A.M. on Wednesday February 16th, 2022, shall accept electronic bids through a reverse auction for (5) five automated side loading garbage trucks with single rear axle cab over chassis. At 10:00 A.M. at www.centralbidding.com shall accept bids though a reverse auction for (2) two knuckle boom loaders with a conventional chassis and at 11:00 A.M. at www.centralbidding.com accept bids through a reverse auction for (8000) eight thousand 95/96 gallon roll out garbage carts including residential delivery for the Union County Solid Waste Department according to specifications on file with the Clerk of the Board and online at www.centralbidding.com. The Board reserves the right to reject any and all bids and to waive informalities. Bidders may download official documents from Central Bidding at www.centralbidding.com. Reverse Auction bids can be submitted though Central Bidding at www.centralbidding.com. Any questions regarding the reverse auction process should be directed to Central Bidding at 1- 225-810-4814
Done by majority vote of the Board of Supervisors of Union County, Mississippi, this the 6th day of December 2021.
PUBLISH: January 12th & 19th, 2022.
|REVERSE AUCTION BIDDING:
• The real-time bidding interface will appear below at the start date and time set by the owner. If you are viewing this page before the set start time of the reverse auction, you may need to refresh the page in your web browser in order to see the real-time bidding interface below.
• The Central Bidding time listed for this Reverse Auction is the official time for the placement of bids. All bidders acknowledge that this Reverse Auction is conducted electronically and relies on hardware, software, internal and external network speeds, as well as other variables that are outside of the control of Central Bidding. Central Bidding does not suggest waiting until the final seconds to place your Reverse Auction Bid. Vendors are solely responsible for the placement of timely bids.
• If you are viewing a Multi-Line Item Reverse Auction and you do not see the next item for bid once the time for that item expires, you may need to refresh/reload your page. You can do so by clicking the "Refresh" or "Reload" button which is normally located near the Home, Forward, and Back buttons in your web browser (depending on which web browser you are currently using).
• For questions regarding automatic extensions of the Reverse Auction time and other Reverse Auction technical information, please refer to the Anti-Bid Sniping section on the Reverse Auction FAQ page.
• When entering a bid amount, you may ONLY enter numbers (and one decimal point if necessary).
• DO NOT ENTER A DOLLAR SIGN OR COMMA WITH YOUR BID AMOUNT.