INVITATION TO BID
The Beauregard Parish Police Jury does hereby advertise for sealed bids and will open same on:
- Tuesday, April 4, 2017
- At the Beauregard Parish Police Jury Office, 201 West Second Street, DeRidder Louisiana, by the Road and Bridge Committee at 4:00 p.m. in an open meeting. Bids must be received on the same day by 3:30 p.m.
- For the following item(s):
- Porous Crushed Limestone (White)
- All bids must be submitted on PARISH BID FORMS, which may be obtained at the Public Works Dept., 201 West Second Street, DeRidder, Louisiana, Monday through Friday, 8 a.m.- 4:30 p.m. or electronically at www.centralbidding.com.
- The Parish of Beauregard reserves the right to reject any or all bids or to waive any informalities in the bidding.
- Bids may be held by the Parish of Beauregard for a period not to exceed thirty (30) days from the date of opening of bids for the purpose of reviewing the bids and investigating the qualifications of bidders prior to award.
- Official action on this bid will be taken within thirty (30) days by the Beauregard Parish Police Jury.
- All bids MUST be plainly marked on the outside of the envelope:
BID FOR “SPECIFY WHICH ITEM(S) BID ON”
/s/ Bryan McReynolds