The Lauderdale County Board of Supervisors will receive Un-Priced Bid Solicitations until 5:00 p.m. (CST) on Monday, November 22, 2021, for the following:
Bid 3903-RA: (8) Tandem Axle Dump Trucks
Qualification Specifications & Procedures documents may be obtained by visiting either the website of Central Bidding at www.centralbidding.com or Lauderdale County Board of Supervisors at www.lauderdalecounty.org.
Un-Priced Electronic Bid Qualification Specifications can be submitted via Central Bidding at www.centralbidding.com.
Un-Priced Sealed Bid Qualifications Specifications can be submitted by mail via USPS, by courier service i.e., FedEx or by hand to the Lauderdale County Purchasing Department, 410 Constitution Ave, 11th Floor, Meridian, MS 39301. Envelopes must be labeled correctly and must be received by the acceptance date and time listed above.
Submissions will be evaluated and vendors submitting compliant proposals will receive an invitation to participate in the Electronic Reverse Auction.
Bidding will be held by Electronic Reverse Auction on Tuesday, December 07, 2021, starting at 10:00 a.m. (CST) and ending at 11:00 a.m. (CTS). Alternatively, all written bids submitted must be sealed and clearly labeled on the outside of the bid envelopes as instructed in the bid package, addressed, and delivered to the Lauderdale County Board of Supervisors Purchasing Department, 410 Constitution Ave, 11th Floor, Meridian, MS 39301 on or before December 07, 2021, not later than 9:30 a.m. (CST). The County is NOT responsible for Un-Priced Sealed Bid Qualification Specifications and Procedures or Bids that arrive in the mail after the designated opening time.
For questions or information relating to the electronic/reverse auction bidding process, please call Central Bidding at 225-810-4814.
The Lauderdale County Board of Supervisors reserves the right to extend the auction date if necessary to complete the pre-qualification process, amend the specifications, accept, or reject any and/or all bids submitted and to waive informalities.
|REVERSE AUCTION BIDDING:
• The real-time bidding interface will appear below at the start date and time set by the owner. If you are viewing this page before the set start time of the reverse auction, you may need to refresh the page in your web browser in order to see the real-time bidding interface below.
• The Central Bidding time listed for this Reverse Auction is the official time for the placement of bids. All bidders acknowledge that this Reverse Auction is conducted electronically and relies on hardware, software, internal and external network speeds, as well as other variables that are outside of the control of Central Bidding. Central Bidding does not suggest waiting until the final seconds to place your Reverse Auction Bid. Vendors are solely responsible for the placement of timely bids.
• If you are viewing a Multi-Line Item Reverse Auction and you do not see the next item for bid once the time for that item expires, you may need to refresh/reload your page. You can do so by clicking the "Refresh" or "Reload" button which is normally located near the Home, Forward, and Back buttons in your web browser (depending on which web browser you are currently using).
• For questions regarding automatic extensions of the Reverse Auction time and other Reverse Auction technical information, please refer to the Anti-Bid Sniping section on the Reverse Auction FAQ page.
• When entering a bid amount, you may ONLY enter numbers (and one decimal point if necessary).
• DO NOT ENTER A DOLLAR SIGN OR COMMA WITH YOUR BID AMOUNT.