NOTICE TO BIDDERS
The Harrison County School District (HCSD) will be receiving bids for the upgrading and replacement of network infrastructure equipment at the following 8 schools. Three Rivers Elementary, Saucier Elementary, West Wortham K-8, Harrison Central Elementary, Orange Grove Elementary, D’iberville Elementary, D’iberville Middle and Child Development Center.
This is an equipment only bid, no installation services are being sought. All shipping and delivery cost are to be included as part of bid.
The use of brand name specifications is to provide prospective vendors with a product standard and/or guideline for equipment needed; all equipment meeting or exceeding the brand name specifications used will be given equal consideration. Any substitution must be approved in advance by HCSD IT Dept.
In addition to issuing this RFP, HCSD has posted a Form 470 with USAC for E-Rate discounts. The Bidder hereby agrees to provide an E-Rate Spin number and aid in the application preparation for E-Rate funding. The Bidder hereby agrees to all E-Rate requirements and payment terms included in the specifications and as required for the E-Rate Program. If E-Rate discounts are not approved, the District reserves the right to cancel any or all the equipment purchase awarded as a result of this RFP. Bidder also agrees to a multi-year contract in the event E-Rate funding is not awarded.
Project: Network Infrastructure Equipment – E-Rate 2022
The Harrison County School District will accept un-priced proposals until: 10:00 A.M. Friday February 11th, 2022 online at www.centralauctionhouse.com. Submission will be evaluated, and qualified vendors will be invited to submit priced proposals by online reverse auction on Tuesday, February 15th, 2022 at 10 A.M.
To receive a copy of the specifications please the Director of Technology by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Specifications may also be downloaded at www.centralbidding.com. Harrison County School District reserves the right to amend the specifications, as necessary, and agrees to notify all having requested bid packets.
The contract will be awarded to the lowest responsible bidder. The Harrison County School District reserves the right to reject any and/or all proposals or any group thereof and waive any defect or informality in any bid or bidding procedure. For any questions relating to the reverse auction process, please call Central Bidding at
(225)-810-4814. Inquiries regarding the project specifications should be directed to: Mike Valdez, Director of Technology, at the following email: email@example.com.
The Harrison County School District seeks to purchase network equipment for Three Rivers Elementary, Saucier Elementary, West Worth K-8, Harrison Central Elementary, Orange Grove Elementary, D’iberville Elementary, D’iberville Middle and Child Development Center. The use of said brand name and model is to establish the minimum acceptable quality. Determination of equality is solely in the responsibility of the Harrison County School District.
Please note the School District will be utilizing the reverse auction process for this purchase. The process now requires two steps. If you qualify after the first step on 10:00 A.M. Friday February 11th, 2022, you will be invited to take part in the Reverse Auction on Tuesday, February 15th, 2022 at 10 A.M. All cost associated with this project SHALL BE included in the Reverse Auction. All instructions are provided within this project packet. If you have any questions during the proposal process, please direct them to: Mike Valdez, Director of Technology by email: firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have questions on the reverse auction process, please direct those to Central Bidding.
|REVERSE AUCTION BIDDING:
• The real-time bidding interface will appear below at the start date and time set by the owner. If you are viewing this page before the set start time of the reverse auction, you may need to refresh the page in your web browser in order to see the real-time bidding interface below.
• The Central Bidding time listed for this Reverse Auction is the official time for the placement of bids. All bidders acknowledge that this Reverse Auction is conducted electronically and relies on hardware, software, internal and external network speeds, as well as other variables that are outside of the control of Central Bidding. Central Bidding does not suggest waiting until the final seconds to place your Reverse Auction Bid. Vendors are solely responsible for the placement of timely bids.
• If you are viewing a Multi-Line Item Reverse Auction and you do not see the next item for bid once the time for that item expires, you may need to refresh/reload your page. You can do so by clicking the "Refresh" or "Reload" button which is normally located near the Home, Forward, and Back buttons in your web browser (depending on which web browser you are currently using).
• For questions regarding automatic extensions of the Reverse Auction time and other Reverse Auction technical information, please refer to the Anti-Bid Sniping section on the Reverse Auction FAQ page.
• When entering a bid amount, you may ONLY enter numbers (and one decimal point if necessary).
• DO NOT ENTER A DOLLAR SIGN OR COMMA WITH YOUR BID AMOUNT.