NOTICE TO BIDDERS
The Tippah County Board of Supervisors will receive un-priced solicitations until 5pm on Monday, May 10, 2021 at the Chancery Clerk’s Office at 101 E. Spring Street, Ripley, MS 38663 or by electronic submission at www.centralbidding.com. Submissions will be evaluated and vendors submitting acceptable offers will be invited to submit priced bids (via email) through a Reverse Auction. Reverse Auction bids can be submitted at www.centralbidding.com. For any questions relating to the Reverse Auction process or assistance with registration, please contact Central Bidding at 1-225-810-4814.
Bidding will be held by Reverse Auction on Friday, May 14, 2021 from at 9am to 10am. The county reserves the right to utilize “anti-sniping” for reverse auctions. Anti-sniping is a tool that automatically extends the bid time for a reverse auction by fifteen (15) minutes if a vendor places a bid in the final five (5) minutes of the reverse auction. The anti-sniping effect will auto extend the reverse auction bid time any time a bid is placed in the last five (5) minutes of the reverse auction and can auto extend the reverse auction multiple times until the bidding on the reverse auction ends.
Contracts will be accepted to the lowest and best bidders for the purchase of supplies and equipment required for public works and public buildings through June 30, 2022. Bidders shall bid the price at which the Board of Supervisors if it elects and the Board not being required to purchase any specific amount of any such article, supplies, equipment or materials. Materials need to be priced by the ton, yardage and/or gallon.
The list of supplies to be purchased being, as follows, to wit:
(1) Hauling of all aggregate materials, such has but not limited to, Wash gravel, Clay rock,
Crushed Stone (Limestone) and/or Rip Rap
Tippah County Board of Supervisors reserves the right to reject any and all bids submitted and to waive formalities. The right is reserved if two bids are identical, to award a portion of the contract to more than one bidder. The Board may also select two bidders if both bids are the lowest and best bids although not identical. The Board further reserves the right, if it elects to do so, to advertise and award new contracts for any portion of the materials and supplies listed above at the end of any three-month period, and if such new contract is made, it will supersede the contract for those particular items awarded as a result of this advertisement. Also, the Board has the right to extend the bid for an additional year, through June 30, 2023.
Jimmy Gunn, President
Tippah County Board of Supervisors
/s/ Mike Long
Mike Long, Clerk
Tippah County Board of Supervisors
|REVERSE AUCTION BIDDING:
|• The real-time bidding interface will appear below at the start date and time set by the owner. If you are viewing this page before the set start time of the reverse auction, you may need to refresh the page in your web browser in order to see the real-time bidding interface below.
• The Central Bidding time listed for this Reverse Auction is the official time for the placement of bids. All bidders acknowledge that this Reverse Auction is conducted electronically and relies on hardware, software, internal and external network speeds, as well as other variables that are outside of the control of Central Bidding. Central Bidding does not suggest waiting until the final seconds to place your Reverse Auction Bid. Vendors are solely responsible for the placement of timely bids.
• If you are viewing a Multi-Line Item Reverse Auction and you do not see the next item for bid once the time for that item expires, you may need to refresh/reload your page. You can do so by clicking the "Refresh" or "Reload" button which is normally located near the Home, Forward, and Back buttons in your web browser (depending on which web browser you are currently using).
• For questions regarding automatic extensions of the Reverse Auction time and other Reverse Auction technical information, please refer to the Anti-Bid Sniping section on the Reverse Auction FAQ page.
• When entering a bid amount, you may ONLY enter numbers (and one decimal point if necessary). You MAY NOT enter a dollar sign or comma with your bid amount.