NOTICE TO BIDDERS
IN RE: COUNTY SUPPLIES FOR DISTRICTS
ONE, TWO, THREE, FOUR, FIVE AND PRENTISS COUNTY LANDFILL
WHEREAS, the Prentiss County Board of Supervisor having met in regular session on the 1st day of March, 2021 did find as follows:
WHEREAS, due to no bids being submitted on the following items, a motion was made and duly seconded authorizing the clerk to advertise for bids for the following items for and on behalf of Prentiss County Districts one, two, three, four and five as well as the Prentiss County Landfill for the period beginning April 6, 2021 and ending December 31, 2021. Bids for all items will be accepted by reverse auction held online at www.centralbidding.com. Sealed bids will also be accepted as laid out below. Electronic bids may also be submitted at www.centralbidding.com.
IT IS THEREFORE ORDERED that David “Bubba” Pounds, Clerk of the Board of Supervisors be and is hereby directed to give notice by publication that this Board will receive bids to furnish the county, the districts, and the landfill, for the period beginning April 6, 2021 and ending December 31, 2021 with the following:
Hot mix asphalt laid in place and spot laying per mile
Cost per mile on setting up roads and shooting DBST and reseal with 4/10 asphalt per lift
Cost per mile for single surface / reseal
Cost per mile for double surface / reseal
Mixing ole asphalt with lime, without lime, and with soil cement 6%-8%
All gravel bids will be accepted on a per district basis based on cost and time of transportation from the various district locations.
Prospective bidders through the reverse auction will be required to be approved as a bidder through the reverse auction no later than 5:00 P.M. on April 1, 2021. Qualifications can be submitted at the above mentioned website. The reverse auction will begin at 8:00 a.m. on April 5, 2021 at the above mentioned website. Any sealed bids must be filed with the clerk of the Board of Supervisors of Prentiss County at 100 North Main Street or may be mailed to: P.O. Box 477, Booneville, MS 38829 on or before 10:00 A.M. on April 5, 2021. Mailed bids should be clearly marked “Annual bids-Do Not Open Until 4-5-2021.” Prentiss County reserves the right to reject any and all bids.
Any questions regarding the reverse auction process should be directed to Central Bidding at 1-225-810-4814
Unanimously adopted by the board on this the 1st day of March, 2021. Supervisors Plaxico, Murphy, Kesler, Botts, and Cleveland were present and voting in favor of the motion.
ORDERED, this the 1st day of March, 2021.
Matt Murphy, President
Prentiss County Board of Supervisors
David “Bubba” Pounds; Clerk
Prentiss County Board of Supervisors
|REVERSE AUCTION BIDDING:
• The real-time bidding interface will appear below at the start date and time set by the owner. If you are viewing this page before the set start time of the reverse auction, you may need to refresh the page in your web browser in order to see the real-time bidding interface below.
• The Central Bidding time listed for this Reverse Auction is the official time for the placement of bids. All bidders acknowledge that this Reverse Auction is conducted electronically and relies on hardware, software, internal and external network speeds, as well as other variables that are outside of the control of Central Bidding. Central Bidding does not suggest waiting until the final seconds to place your Reverse Auction Bid. Vendors are solely responsible for the placement of timely bids.
• If you are viewing a Multi-Line Item Reverse Auction and you do not see the next item for bid once the time for that item expires, you may need to refresh/reload your page. You can do so by clicking the "Refresh" or "Reload" button which is normally located near the Home, Forward, and Back buttons in your web browser (depending on which web browser you are currently using).
• For questions regarding automatic extensions of the Reverse Auction time and other Reverse Auction technical information, please refer to the Anti-Bid Sniping section on the Reverse Auction FAQ page.
• When entering a bid amount, you may ONLY enter numbers (and one decimal point if necessary).
• DO NOT ENTER A DOLLAR SIGN OR COMMA WITH YOUR BID AMOUNT.