Notice is hereby given that the City of Biloxi, Mississippi, will receive sealed, un-priced bids at said City Hall, Second floor, Mayor’s Office, until 10:00 A.M. on the 8th day of December, 2021, for the following:
DUMP TRUCK – PUBLIC WORKS DEPARTMENT
Submissions will be evaluated. Vendors submitting acceptable bids will be invited to submit priced bids. Bidding will be held by ELECTRONIC REVERSE AUCTION on December 14, 2021, at 10:00 a.m. Reverse auction bids may be submitted at www.centralbidding.com. For any reverse auction bidding question, call Central Bidding (225) 810-4814.
Specifications will be available in the Purchasing Office, City Hall, 140 Lameuse Street, Biloxi, Mississippi (228) 435-6252.
BIDS SHALL BE DELIVERED TO THE MAYOR’S OFFICE, SECOND FLOOR, CITY HALL, 140 LAMEUSE STREET, BILOXI, MISSISSIPPI 39530.
Bids shall be in letter form with the envelope and bid plainly marked DUMP TRUCK and shall be addressed to the Mayor’s Office, P.O. Box 429, Biloxi, Mississippi 39533 or electronically submitted at www.centralbidding.com. The envelope should list all applicable state and local license numbers.
The City reserves the right to reject any and all bids and to waive any informality in the proposal accepted.
Published by the order of the Municipal Clerk, this the 1st day of November 2021.
Publish: November 8 & 15, 2021.
|REVERSE AUCTION BIDDING:
• The real-time bidding interface will appear below at the start date and time set by the owner. If you are viewing this page before the set start time of the reverse auction, you may need to refresh the page in your web browser in order to see the real-time bidding interface below.
• The Central Bidding time listed for this Reverse Auction is the official time for the placement of bids. All bidders acknowledge that this Reverse Auction is conducted electronically and relies on hardware, software, internal and external network speeds, as well as other variables that are outside of the control of Central Bidding. Central Bidding does not suggest waiting until the final seconds to place your Reverse Auction Bid. Vendors are solely responsible for the placement of timely bids.
• If you are viewing a Multi-Line Item Reverse Auction and you do not see the next item for bid once the time for that item expires, you may need to refresh/reload your page. You can do so by clicking the "Refresh" or "Reload" button which is normally located near the Home, Forward, and Back buttons in your web browser (depending on which web browser you are currently using).
• For questions regarding automatic extensions of the Reverse Auction time and other Reverse Auction technical information, please refer to the Anti-Bid Sniping section on the Reverse Auction FAQ page.
• When entering a bid amount, you may ONLY enter numbers (and one decimal point if necessary).
• DO NOT ENTER A DOLLAR SIGN OR COMMA WITH YOUR BID AMOUNT.