General Specifications: Washington County is soliciting bids for concrete in Washington County. Bidder shall bid 3000, 4000, and 5000 pounds per square inch (PSI). All concrete must meet all Arkansas Department of Transportation (ArDOT) Standard Specifications or Arkansas Highway and Transportation Department Class S specification requirements.
Requirement: Bidders must comply with the following requirements to be considered for the evaluation and award process:
- Bidders must quote 100% of all items within each category; and
- Bidders must list brand names on the items bid.
Information: For additional information, bidders shall direct inquiries to the Washington County Purchasing Office
Link to Washington County Bid Information
- BID posted on County website April 22, 2021
- BID requests for interpretations to be submitted by 2:00PM on Tuesday, May 11, 2021
- BID due at 9:00 AM, Thursday, May 13, 2021
- BID opened at 2:45 PM, Thursday, May 13, 2021
For Courthouse Bid Packet Drop-Off:
Clearly Write "BID 2021-08 Concrete for Road" on the outside of the sealed package
Come to the Courthouse entry door and wait for Security
Tell them that you have a bid to drop-off for Purchasing
Leave the Bid with Purchasing on 5th Floor