Single Axle Dump Truck
Specifications for the Single Axle Dump Truck may be obtained from Linda White, Deputy City Clerk in City Hall, 5901 Terry Road, Byram, MS, email: email@example.com or on our Reverse Auction site at: www.centralbidding.com. Specification responses are to be filed with Linda White, Deputy City Clerk or on www.centralbidding.com by 2:00 P.M. local time, October 27, 2021, at which time proposals will be opened and qualified for the reverse auction. Approved bidders will then receive email notification of eligibility. For any questions relating to the electronic bidding process, please call Central Bidding at 225-810-4814.
DO NOT INCLUDE PRICING INFORMATION WITH YOUR SPECIFICATION RESPONSE. BIDS WILL ONLY BE TAKEN ONLINE AT THE APPOINTED TIME AND DATE.
Registration with Central Bidding and acceptance of the Central Bidding Agreement is not optional and is required in order to participate in this bidding event. No exceptions will be made. Bids will be received by an Electronic Sealed Bidding Process administered by Central Bidding at the City of Byram Conference Room, Byram, Mississippi, on November 3, 2021, commencing at 10:00 A.M. and ending at 10:30 A.M at which time bidding will begin and run until suppliers have completed entering all bids. The City of Byram reserves the right to reject any and/or all bids.
The city reserves the right to utilize “anti-sniping” for reverse auctions. Anti-sniping is a tool that automatically extends the bid time for a reverse auction by five (5) minutes if a vendor places a bid in the final five (5) minutes of the reverse auction. The anti-sniping effect will auto extend the reverse auction bid time any time a bid is placed in the last five (5) minutes of the reverse auction and can auto extend the reverse auction multiple times until the bidding on the reverse auction ends.
Publish Dates: October 10, 2021 and October 17, 2021
|REVERSE AUCTION BIDDING:
• The real-time bidding interface will appear below at the start date and time set by the owner. If you are viewing this page before the set start time of the reverse auction, you may need to refresh the page in your web browser in order to see the real-time bidding interface below.
• The Central Bidding time listed for this Reverse Auction is the official time for the placement of bids. All bidders acknowledge that this Reverse Auction is conducted electronically and relies on hardware, software, internal and external network speeds, as well as other variables that are outside of the control of Central Bidding. Central Bidding does not suggest waiting until the final seconds to place your Reverse Auction Bid. Vendors are solely responsible for the placement of timely bids.
• If you are viewing a Multi-Line Item Reverse Auction and you do not see the next item for bid once the time for that item expires, you may need to refresh/reload your page. You can do so by clicking the "Refresh" or "Reload" button which is normally located near the Home, Forward, and Back buttons in your web browser (depending on which web browser you are currently using).
• For questions regarding automatic extensions of the Reverse Auction time and other Reverse Auction technical information, please refer to the Anti-Bid Sniping section on the Reverse Auction FAQ page.
• When entering a bid amount, you may ONLY enter numbers (and one decimal point if necessary).
• DO NOT ENTER A DOLLAR SIGN OR COMMA WITH YOUR BID AMOUNT.