NOTICE TO BIDDERS
NOTICE is hereby given that the Mayor and Council of the City of Hattiesburg, Mississippi will receive bids in the following manner:
Proposals will be accepted until 10:00a.m. On Thursday, February 18, 2021, by electronic bid submission or in sealed envelopes at the Office of the City Clerk, 200 Forrest Street, Hattiesburg, MS 39401.Vendors must supply prices with their proposal. A bid form is provided. The bid form should be filled out and uploaded by the date and time stated above.
Specifications and procedures can be downloaded from Central Bidding at www.centralbidding.com All bids must comply with the specifications provided. The City of Hattiesburg reserves the right to amend the specifications, as necessary.
Submissions will be evaluated and vendors submitting acceptable offers will be invited to submit priced bids via reverse auction. Electronic bids and/or reverse auction bids can be submitted at www.centralbidding.com. For any questions relating to the electronic process, please call Central Bidding at (225)810-4814.
Qualified bidders will be invited to participate in a reverse auction, which will take place on February 25, 2021, at 10:00 a.m.
Ready Mix Concrete
The above shall be bid upon and delivered as per detailed specifications on file in the Office of the City Clerk, P. O. Box 1898, 200 Forrest Street, Hattiesburg, Mississippi, 39403-1898, (601) 545-4552, which may be obtained upon request.
The lowest and best bid received will be accepted, subject to the provisions of Section 31-7-13 of the Mississippi Code of 1972, Annotated as Amended, and other applicable State law; but the Council reserves the right to reject any or all bids received and to waive informalities.
PUBLISHED by Order of the Council on this, the 19th day of January, 2021.
CITY OF HATTIESBURG, MISSISSIPPI
BY: Kermas Eaton/s/
REVERSE AUCTION BIDDING:
• The real-time bidding interface will appear below at the start date and time set by the owner. If you are viewing this page before the set start time of the reverse auction, you may need to refresh the page in your web browser in order to see the real-time bidding interface below.
• The Central Bidding time listed for this Reverse Auction is the official time for the placement of bids. All bidders acknowledge that this Reverse Auction is conducted electronically and relies on hardware, software, internal and external network speeds, as well as other variables that are outside of the control of Central Bidding. Central Bidding does not suggest waiting until the final seconds to place your Reverse Auction Bid. Vendors are solely responsible for the placement of timely bids.
• If you are viewing a Multi-Line Item Reverse Auction and you do not see the next item for bid once the time for that item expires, you may need to refresh/reload your page. You can do so by clicking the "Refresh" or "Reload" button which is normally located near the Home, Forward, and Back buttons in your web browser (depending on which web browser you are currently using).
• For questions regarding automatic extensions of the Reverse Auction time and other Reverse Auction technical information, please refer to the Anti-Bid Sniping section on the Reverse Auction FAQ page.
• When entering a bid amount, you may ONLY enter numbers (and one decimal point if necessary). You MAY NOT enter a dollar sign or comma with your bid amount.