1) Are there employees that work in multiple departments? Yes. We have employees who work as bus monitors and lunchroom monitors.
2) Are any shift premiums, or unique roles with a higher rate offered to employees? Yes. We have employees who are paid different rates depending on the type of work they are doing.
3) Does the district have a need to track hours that are eligible for specific grants? Yes.
4) Are there employees that need to have their hours split across different cost codes or job codes? Yes.
5) How does the district monitor for employees that become eligible for benefits? Our current time keeping system does a look back calculation and identifies any employee who has
averaged over the number of hours per week qualifying them for benefits.
6) How does the district plan for employees to record their time? What kind of hardware, software and mobile options are being considered? Currently, we are using biometric time
clocks. That has worked well for us, but we are also open to other options that offer the same amount of validity of employees attendance.