1. Goal and Purpose of RFP: The district is requesting proposals/quotes for a literacy base assessment for students in pre-kindergarten, kindergarten and first grade. Within the program were are looking for monthly progress monitoring with a universal screener and goal setting data. The product should also include a simplistic parent report providing data and information for the parents to quickly understand the strengths and needs of their students.
2. Proposal Requirements and Project Scope for:
Agricola Elementary School, Benndale Elementary School, Central Elementary School, LC Hatcher Elementary School, Rocky Creek Elementary School.
3. Service Specifications and Provisions:
The program must adhere to, align with, and provide the following:
-Align with Mississippi College and Career Readiness Standards.
-Assesses students' skill in print concept, phonological awareness, phonics, word recognition, fluency, and vocabulary.
-Provide literacy based assessment for students in pre-kindergarten through first grade.
-Provide monthly progress monitoring with a universal screener and goal setting data.
-Provide a teacher dashboard to monitor progress.
-Address at-risk criteria.
-Include a simplistic parent report providing data and information for the parents to quickly understand the strengths and needs of their students..
-Provide concise and easy-to-read reports for teachers to make data-informed decisions.
-Link with Clever.
-Be compatible with Chromebooks.
4. Pricing/quotes/specifications: The district is requesting quotes for a one-year contract for five elementary schools.
Agricola Elementary K-1 enrollment 207
Benndale Elementary K - 1 enrollment 50
Central Elementary K-1 enrollment 262
LC Hatcher Elementary K-1 enrollment 152
Rocky Creek Elementary K-1 enrollment 137
These services shall be provided to the George County School District during the 2022-23 school year. Upon satisfactory evaluation of the provided services, services may be extended to include services during the 2023-24 and 2024-25 school year.
5. Schedule of RFP events are as follows: a. RFP Released 06/21/22 b. Proposal Due Date: 07/05/22 c. RFP selection tentative date 07/06/22
6. RFP Submission: Email a copy of the quote or post bid on centralauctionhouse.com by 07/05/22 12:00 a.m. (email is listed below) All questions, comments and requests for clarifications must be in writing to Patti Wilkins-Seaman. The school district reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to determine appropriate and adequate responses to the written comments, questions and requests for clarification.
7. Minimum Eligibility Requirements for Contract Award
Applicants must comply with all applicable licensing and certification requirements specific to the proposed services, be registered through the site of sam.gov, and agree to the terms/agreement and any addendum set forth by the school district's school board attorney.
Rubrics with the above stated service specifications will be rated by the district leadership team to determine the awarding vendor.
8. Contact Information
A paper copy or an email copy of this document, including any addendums, may be obtained by request:
George County School District
5152 Main Street.
Lucedale, MS 39452 (601)947-6993