ADVERTISEMENT FOR BIDS
The Beauregard Parish Police Jury does hereby advertise for sealed bids and will open same on:
1. Wednesday, 2nd day of January, 2013
2. At the Beauregard Parish Police Jury Office, 201 West 2nd St, DeRidder, Louisiana by the Road and Bridge Committee at 4:OO PM in an open meeting. Bids may also be submitted electronically at www.centralbidding.com.
3. For the following item:
(a) CONTRACT HAULING
(b) CRUSHED STONE FOR ROAD MAINTENANCE
© EMULSIFIED ASPHALTS
(d) HOT ASPHALTIC MIXTURE
4. All bids must be submitted on PARISH BID FORMS, which may be obtained at the Beauregard Parish Police Jury Public Works Office, located at 201 West 2nd Street, DeRidder LA, or by calling (337)462-0675, or electronically obtained at www.centralbidding.com.
5. The Parish of Beauregard reserves the right to reject any or all bids or to waive any informality in the bidding.
6. Bids may be held by the Parish of Beauregard for a period not to exceed thirty (30) days from the date of opening of bids for the purpose of reviewing the bids and investigating the qualifications of bidders, prior to award.
7. The Beauregard Parish Police Jury will take official action on this bid within thirty (30) days.
8. All Bids MUST be plainly marked on the outside of the envelope: BID FOR: "SPECIFY ITEM BID ON"
s Tammy Wilson – Assistant Parish Manager
PUBLISH: Beauregard Daily News
DATES: November 28, December 12, and December 19, 2012