REQUEST FOR PROPOSALS
The Lauderdale County Board of Supervisors will receive competitive sealed bids to be filed with the Purchasing Agent, 11th Floor Courthouse Annex, 410 Constitution Avenue, Meridian, MS, until 9:45 a.m. on Thursday, March 7, 2019, and opened at 10:00 a.m., at which time they will be publicly read for:
BID NO: 3851 – BID PROPOSALS FOR REPLACEMENT WINDOWS FOR MOUNT BARTON BUILDING PHASE III
Official bid documents can be downloaded from Lauderdale County Board of Supervisors website, www.lauderdalecounty.org, or Central Bidding, www.centralbidding.com. To be a valid delivery, bidders have the option of submitting bid by either of the following format: Electronically by Central Bidding, www.centralbidding.com or sealed
bid addressed and delivered to the Lauderdale County Board of Supervisors, Purchasing Agent, Courthouse Annex, 11th Floor, 410 Constitution Avenue, Meridian, MS., during the hours of 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., Monday through Friday, on and before 9:45 a.m., Thursday, March 7, 2019. For any questions relating to the Electronic bidding process, please call Central Bidding at 225-810-4814. Please see below for additional details.
For Written Sealed Bids:
- Envelopes containing the bids must be sealed, addressed to “The Lauderdale County Board of Supervisors”, 410 Constitution Ave, 11th Floor, Meridian, MS 39301 and should contain the bidder’s name and mailing address, the bid number and name of the bid item.
- If any envelope is not so marked, any bid contained therein will not be considered.
- Paper/written hand delivered bid shall be submitted in separate sealed envelope addressed to “The Lauderdale County Board of Supervisors” and should contain the bidder’s name and mailing address, the bid number and name of the bid item.
For Electronic Bids:
- When submitting an electronic bid, the bid must be submitted in “pdf” format and shall contain the same information and forms as required for the paper bid. When submitting a bid electronically, the authorized signature shall be an electronic signature or handwritten in blue-ink signature. In the event that an electronicall submitted bid has a corrupted attachment, the bid will be considered null and void.
- Official bid documents can be downloaded from Central Bidding at www.centralbidding.com. Electronic bids can be submitted at www.centralbidding.com. For any questions relating to the electronic bidding process, please call Central Bidding at 225-810-4814.
The Lauderdale County Board of Supervisors reserves the right to accept or reject any and/or all bids and waive informalities.
Lauderdale County Board of Supervisors,
By: Jonathan Wells,
PUBLISHED THE ABOVE LEGAL
ADVERTISEMENT ON February 6th, & 13th, 2019