NOTICE TO BIDDERS
The Lamar County Board of Education, Lamar County, Mississippi, hereby gives Public Notice, in compliance with the requirements of Section 31-7-13 Mississippi Code of 1972, Annotated, as amended, that the Board shall receive sealed proposals for Promethean Interactive Panels.
Bid Proposals will be accepted until 2:30 pm on Tuesday, October 12, 2021, in sealed envelopes at the Office of Superintendent at 424 Martin Luther King Drive (P.O. Box 609) Purvis, MS 39475 or by electronic submission. Submissions will be evaluated and vendors submitting acceptable offers will be invited electronically to submit price bids during the Notification of Invitation to Bid (based upon acceptance of Proposals) on Wednesday, October 20, 2021.
Bidding will be held by electronic reverse auction at 2:30 pm on Wednesday, October 20, 2021. The electronic reverse auction will last thirty (30) minutes and is scheduled to end at 3:00 pm on Wednesday, October 20, 2021.
Specifications and bid forms may be obtained by contacting the Office of Superintendent at (601) 794-1030 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Bidders should request such specifications and bid forms by designating the Bid Number as shown below.
Lamar County School District now offers electronic bidding. Official documents can be downloaded from Central Bidding at www.centralbidding.com. Electronic RFPs, bids and/or reverse auction bids can be submitted at www.centralbidding.com. For any questions related to the electronic bidding process please call Central Bidding at (225) 810-4814.
The Lamar County Board of Education reserves the right to reject any and/or all bids so received and also the right to waive irregularities not in violation of the law.
The following is hereby submitted for receipt of bids as specified herein:
Reverse Auction 22-103 Promethean Interactive Panels
Witness my hand and official seal on this the _____ day of ____________, 2021.
LAMAR COUNTY BOARD OF EDUCATION
Dr. Steven Hampton, Superintendent/Purchasing Agent
PUBLISH ON: 9/23/2021 and 9/30/2021
|REVERSE AUCTION BIDDING:
• The real-time bidding interface will appear below at the start date and time set by the owner. If you are viewing this page before the set start time of the reverse auction, you may need to refresh the page in your web browser in order to see the real-time bidding interface below.
• The Central Bidding time listed for this Reverse Auction is the official time for the placement of bids. All bidders acknowledge that this Reverse Auction is conducted electronically and relies on hardware, software, internal and external network speeds, as well as other variables that are outside of the control of Central Bidding. Central Bidding does not suggest waiting until the final seconds to place your Reverse Auction Bid. Vendors are solely responsible for the placement of timely bids.
• If you are viewing a Multi-Line Item Reverse Auction and you do not see the next item for bid once the time for that item expires, you may need to refresh/reload your page. You can do so by clicking the "Refresh" or "Reload" button which is normally located near the Home, Forward, and Back buttons in your web browser (depending on which web browser you are currently using).
• For questions regarding automatic extensions of the Reverse Auction time and other Reverse Auction technical information, please refer to the Anti-Bid Sniping section on the Reverse Auction FAQ page.
• When entering a bid amount, you may ONLY enter numbers (and one decimal point if necessary).
• DO NOT ENTER A DOLLAR SIGN OR COMMA WITH YOUR BID AMOUNT.