ADVERTISEMENT FOR BID SPECIFICATION RESPONSES
NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN THAT ELECTRONIC BID PROPOSALS WILL BE RECEIVED BY THE NORTHEAST MISSISSIPPI REGIONAL WATER SUPPLY FOR THE PURPOSE OF PURCHASING WATER TREATMENT CHEMICALS.
BID SPECIFICATION RESPONSES(NO PRICING OR QUOTES SHOULD BE SUBMITTED) FOR WATER TREATMENT CHEMICALS FOR A POTABLE WATER TREATMENT PLANT OF 18 MGD CAPACITY WILL BE RECEIVED BY THE NORTHEAST MISSISSIPPI REGIONAL WATER SUPPLY DISTRICT, POST OFFICE BOX 111, FULTON, MS 38843 / FEDEX ADDRESS 5590 HWY 178 WEST, FULTON MS 38843, UNTIL 11 AM CENTRAL TIME, NOVEMBER 11,2020. BID SPECIFICATION RESPONSES MAY ALSO BE SUBMITTED ELECTRONICALLY TO WWW.CENTRALBIDDING.COM. All CHEMICALS MUST BE ANSI/NSF STANDARD 60 APPROVED. ALL VENDORS SHALL PROVIDE CERTIFICATE OF ANSI/NSF STANDARD 60 APPROVALS. THIS CERTIFICATION SHALL BE SUBMITTED BY NOVEMBER 11, 2020, WITH YOUR BID SPECIFICATION RESPONSE.
BID SPECIFICATION RESPONSES WILL BE EVALUATED AND VENDORS SUBMITTING ACCEPTABLE SPECIFICATION RESPONSES WILL BE INVITED NO LATER THAN, DECEMBER 2, 2020, TO PARTICIPATE IN THE REVERSE AUCTION.
BIDDING SHALL BE HELD BY ELECTRONIC REVERSE AUCTION ON WEDNESDAY, DECEMBER 2, 2020, AT WWW.CENTRALBIDDING.COM BEGINNING AT 10:00 AM AND ENDING AT 11:30 AM. ANY QUESTIONS RELATED TO PARTICIPATING ELECTRONICALLY IN THIS REVERSE AUCTION SHALL BE DIRECTED TO CENTRAL BIDDING.
LIVE ELECTRONIC REVERSE AUCTION BIDS WILL BE SUBMITTED AT WWW.CENTRALBIDDING.COM. FOR ANY QUESTIONS RELATED TO THE ELECTRONIC BIDDING PROCESS, PLEASE CALL CENTRAL BIDDING AT 225-810-4814.
BID RESULTS WILL BE SUBMITTED FOR APPROVAL OF THE DISTRICT BOARD ON OR BEFORE DECEMBER 10, 2020.
BID PRICES WILL BE F.O.B. TO THE NORTHEAST MISSISSIPPI REGIONAL WATER TREATMENT PLANT, 5590 HWY 178 WEST, FULTON, MS 38843. THE ITEMS WILL BE SELECTED ON AN INDIVIDUAL BASIS. THE NORTHEAST MISSISSIPPI REGIONAL WATER SUPPLY DISTRICT RESERVES THE RIGHT TO ACCEPT ALTERNATE BIDS IN THE EVENT THE PRIMARY SUPPLIER IS UNABLE TO PROVIDE PRODUCTS AS SPECIFIED.
THE BID SHALL BE ON A BULK BASIS AND MATERIAL SHALL MEET
THE FOLLOWING SPECIFICATIONS:
REVERSE AUCTION BIDDING:
• The real-time bidding interface will appear below at the start date and time set by the owner. If you are viewing this page before the set start time of the reverse auction, you may need to refresh the page in your web browser in order to see the real-time bidding interface below.
• The Central Bidding time listed for this Reverse Auction is the official time for the placement of bids. All bidders acknowledge that this Reverse Auction is conducted electronically and relies on hardware, software, internal and external network speeds, as well as other variables that are outside of the control of Central Bidding. Central Bidding does not suggest waiting until the final seconds to place your Reverse Auction Bid. Vendors are solely responsible for the placement of timely bids.
• If you are viewing a Multi-Line Item Reverse Auction and you do not see the next item for bid once the time for that item expires, you may need to refresh/reload your page. You can do so by clicking the "Refresh" or "Reload" button which is normally located near the Home, Forward, and Back buttons in your web browser (depending on which web browser you are currently using).
• For questions regarding automatic extensions of the Reverse Auction time and other Reverse Auction technical information, please refer to the Anti-Bid Sniping section on the Reverse Auction FAQ page.
• When entering a bid amount, you may ONLY enter numbers (and one decimal point if necessary). You MAY NOT enter a dollar sign or comma with your bid amount.