Reverse Auction Information
NOTICE OF INVITATION TO BID
Notice is hereby given that “Electronic Reversed Bids” will be received by the Board of Supervisors of George County, Mississippi for the purpose of purchasing: ONE (1) OR MORE NEW 57 PTO HORSEPOWER, TRACTOR(S) WITH A 10 – 12 MONTH BUY BACK PROVISION AND EXTENDED WARRANNTY AGREEMENT, 48 MONTHS/2000 HOURS.
Unpriced bid proposals will be accepted until 4:00 P.M. on Tuesday, May 24th, 2022, at the office of the George County Chancery Clerk, Lucedale, Mississippi 39452, or by electronic bid submission at www.centralbidding.com. Proposals should be sealed and clearly marked on the outside of the envelope as indicated: ONE (1) OR MORE NEW 57 PTO HORSEPOWER, TRACTOR(S) / BID DATE: THURSDAY, MAY 26th, 2022 OPENING AT 10 A.M.
Bid Specifications and Procedures may be obtained by contacting the George County Purchase Clerk’s office at 601.247.2050 or by email email@example.com, located in the George County Administrative Building at 329 Ratliff Street, Lucedale, Mississippi, 39452 on Monday through Friday between the hours of 7:00 A.M. and 4:00 P.M. or may be obtained at www.centralbidding.com.
For any questions relating to electronic downloads and submittals and/or the bidding process, please call Central Bidding at 225-810-4814.
Submitted proposals will be evaluated and vendors submitting acceptable bids/proposals will be invited to submit PRICED BIDS.
FINAL BIDDING WILL BE HELD BY ELECTRONIC REVERSE AUCTION ON THURSDAY, MAY 26th, 2022 at www.centralbidding.com between the hours of 9:00 A.M. and 10:00 A.M. and will be included in the “live” reverse auction.
The Board expressly reserves the right to accept or reject any or all bids, or any part of any or all bids based on a lowest and best bid determination in the best interest of the County. The Board reserves the right to waive informalities.
|REVERSE AUCTION BIDDING:
• The real-time bidding interface will appear below at the start date and time set by the owner. If you are viewing this page before the set start time of the reverse auction, you may need to refresh the page in your web browser in order to see the real-time bidding interface below.
• The Central Bidding time listed for this Reverse Auction is the official time for the placement of bids. All bidders acknowledge that this Reverse Auction is conducted electronically and relies on hardware, software, internal and external network speeds, as well as other variables that are outside of the control of Central Bidding. Central Bidding does not suggest waiting until the final seconds to place your Reverse Auction Bid. Vendors are solely responsible for the placement of timely bids.
• If you are viewing a Multi-Line Item Reverse Auction and you do not see the next item for bid once the time for that item expires, you may need to refresh/reload your page. You can do so by clicking the "Refresh" or "Reload" button which is normally located near the Home, Forward, and Back buttons in your web browser (depending on which web browser you are currently using).
• For questions regarding automatic extensions of the Reverse Auction time and other Reverse Auction technical information, please refer to the Anti-Bid Sniping section on the Reverse Auction FAQ page.
• When entering a bid amount, you may ONLY enter numbers (and one decimal point if necessary).
• DO NOT ENTER A DOLLAR SIGN OR COMMA WITH YOUR BID AMOUNT.