REQUEST FOR PROPOSALS – WAYNE COUNTY SCHOOL DISTRICT
The Wayne County School District (hereinafter “WCSD) is requesting a sealed Request for Proposals (RFP) from qualified vendors in the area of a learning management system. The learning management system may include print materials, textbooks, workbooks, resources, and online learning programs that meet the Mississippi State Standards. Professional development services should be included as well if needed. Specific services requested include, but are not limited to:
* Standards-based aligned lessons for English, Math, Science and Social Studies courses in grades 9-12
* CTE courses
* Progress monitoring for 9-12 in English II, Algebra, Biology and U.S. History
* Online capability to create individualized learning paths in ELA and Math
* Virtual Classroom with Live Instructors
* Assessments and Grades
* Evidence of effectiveness in other Mississippi school districts
* Professional development as needed
* Other as determined by administration
A. REQUEST FOR INFORMATION
Questions concerning the RFP should be sent to:
Cindy Cooley, Wayne County School District, email@example.com
The deadline for submitting written questions by email is Monday, September 26, 2022, at 10:00 a.m. All responses to written questions and changes to specification requirements will be communicated via e-mail to the person submitting questions.
All questions, comments, and requests for clarifications must be in writing.
Only written response to written communication shall be considered official and binding upon WCSD. WCSD reserves the right, as its sole discretion, to determine appropriate and adequate responses to the written comments, questions, and requests for clarification.
A list of questions, if any, will be compiled and the responses will be sent to all bidders with email addresses on file by Tuesday, September 27, 2022.