Deadline for receipt of un-priced technical proposals is 11:00 a.m. CST, Friday, June 3, 2022, at City Hall, 601 23rd Avenue, Meridian, Mississippi 39302.
Pursuant to MS Code 31-7-13 and House Bill 1109, this commodity will be procured through a multi-step procurement process, including a Reverse Auction. In Phase One, un-priced technical proposals are evaluated for protentional acceptability based upon pre-determined criteria. In Phase Two, only those bidders whose technical proposals are determined acceptable shall be invited to provide priced bids for consideration. City of Meridian encourages vendor participation in this multi-step process. Complete instructions are provided in the specifications package.
The City of Meridian is an equal opportunity employer and hereby notifies all bidders that it will affirmatively insure that, in any contract entered unto pursuant to this advertisement, minority business enterprises will be afforded full opportunity to submit bids in response to this invitation and will not be discriminated against on the grounds of race, color, sex, age, disability or national origin in consideration for an award.
The City of Meridian reserves the right to reject any and or all bids, waive technicalities, informalities or irregularities in the bids received, solicit new bids or to choose that bid which is deemed to be in the best interest of the City of Meridian.
|REVERSE AUCTION BIDDING:
• The real-time bidding interface will appear below at the start date and time set by the owner. If you are viewing this page before the set start time of the reverse auction, you may need to refresh the page in your web browser in order to see the real-time bidding interface below.
• The Central Bidding time listed for this Reverse Auction is the official time for the placement of bids. All bidders acknowledge that this Reverse Auction is conducted electronically and relies on hardware, software, internal and external network speeds, as well as other variables that are outside of the control of Central Bidding. Central Bidding does not suggest waiting until the final seconds to place your Reverse Auction Bid. Vendors are solely responsible for the placement of timely bids.
• If you are viewing a Multi-Line Item Reverse Auction and you do not see the next item for bid once the time for that item expires, you may need to refresh/reload your page. You can do so by clicking the "Refresh" or "Reload" button which is normally located near the Home, Forward, and Back buttons in your web browser (depending on which web browser you are currently using).
• For questions regarding automatic extensions of the Reverse Auction time and other Reverse Auction technical information, please refer to the Anti-Bid Sniping section on the Reverse Auction FAQ page.
• When entering a bid amount, you may ONLY enter numbers (and one decimal point if necessary).
• DO NOT ENTER A DOLLAR SIGN OR COMMA WITH YOUR BID AMOUNT.