INVITATION TO BID
The Beauregard Parish Police Jury does hereby advertise for sealed bids and will open same on: Tuesday, March 31, 2020 at 10:00 a.m.
- At the Beauregard Parish Police Jury Office, 201 West Second Street, DeRidder Louisiana. Bids will be accepted through 9:30 a.m. on Tuesday, March 31, 2020,
- For the following item(s):
- #67 Washed Limestone
- Porous Crushed Limestone
- All bids must be submitted on PARISH BID FORMS, which may be obtained at the Beauregard Parish Police Jury Public Works Office, located at 201 West 2ND Street, DeRidder LA, or by calling (337)462-0675, or electronically at www.centralbidding.com
- Bids may be held by the Parish of Beauregard for a period not to exceed thirty (30) days from the date of opening of bids for the purpose of reviewing the bids and investigating the qualifications of bidders prior to award.
- Official action on this bid will be taken within thirty (30) days by the Beauregard Parish Police Jury.
- All bids MUST be plainly marked on the outside of the envelope:
BID FOR “SPECIFY WHICH ITEM(S) BID ON”
/s/ Bryan McReynolds