Sealed bids for school day pictures and photography for the 2020-2021 school year will be received by the Board of Trustees of the Pass Christian Public School District until 2:00 PM on Wednesday, April 1, 2020. Bids must be marked "School Day Pictures Bid No: 3121" on the outside of the envelope. Prices quoted must be firm for the 2020-2021 school year. The Board of Trustees reserves the right to refuse any and all bids. The Board of Trustees reserves the right to consider all factors and not price alone in accepting or rejecting bids.
PLEASE SEE ATTACHEMENT for Bid Specifications and Forms.
Bids must be submitted on attached form and must be signed by a responsible member of your company in order to be valid.
Company agrees to supply the items and/or provide the services contained in this bid for a period beginning JULY 1, 2020 and ending JUNE 30, 2021.
All pictures, including those for absentees, must be taken by September 30, 2020.
General: Each company bidding agrees that it will process and finish all pictures taken under this agreement.
1. The representative of the successful bidder will be responsible for making all arrangements through the principals’ offices at each individual school site.
2. It is our expectation that the customer service representative of the successful bidder respond to inquiries made via email and/or telephone within a timely manner. This includes inquiries and requests made by the school principals, secretaries, yearbook sponsors, or any other district designee.
3. The successful bidder will be responsible for the following: 1) collecting all orders, 2) collecting all monies, and 3) the delivery of the pictures to each school for distribution.
4. The School Board does not guarantee that any given number of picture packages will be purchased.
5. The purchase of school pictures is optional with each student.
6. Bids not submitted as called for will not be accepted at a later date.
7. SAMPLE SCHOOL DAY PICTURES MUST BE PROVIDED WITH THE BID FORM.
8. ALL FLYERS, BROCHURES OR PAYMENT ENVELOPES MUST BE APPROVED BY CHIEF FINANCIAL OFFICER PRIOR TO DISTRIBUTION.
9. Promotional flyers, brochures and/or payment envelopes must be provided to EACH individual school site two (2) weeks prior to the designated school picture day(s) or sooner.
Bidder is requested to have School Day Pictures Bid No: 3121 on outside of SEALED ENVELOPE. Bids will be received until 2:00 PM on WEDNESDAY, the 1st of April 2020, in the Office of Superintendent, 6457 Kiln-DeLisle Road, Pass Christian, MS 39571. (Superintendent's Office will close at 4:00 PM)
SEALED BIDS will be opened at 2:00 PM at 6457 Kiln-DeLisle Road, Pass Christian, Mississippi 39571.
Wed, Apr 1, 2020 2:00 PM - 2:45 PM (CDT)
Please join my meeting from your computer, tablet or smartphone.
You can also dial in using your phone.
United States: +1 (571) 317-3122
Access Code: 622-546-093
Join from a video-conferencing room or system.
Dial in or type: 220.127.116.11 or inroomlink.goto.com
Meeting ID: 622 546 093
Or dial directly: firstname.lastname@example.org or 18.104.22.168##622546093
New to GoToMeeting? Get the app now and be ready when your first meeting starts: