July 29, 2021
NOTICE TO BIDDERS
The DeSoto County School District Child Nutrition Department will receive bids for Smallware Items in the following manner:
Unpriced bid proposals will be accepted until 11:00 am, CST, Wednesday, July 21, 2021, in sealed envelopes at the DeSoto County Schools Central Services Office, Purchasing Department, 5 East South Street, Hernando, MS 38632, or by electronic bid submission. Submissions will be evaluated and vendors submitting acceptable offers will be invited to submit priced bids. Electronic unpriced bid proposals and/or reverse auction bids can be submitted at www.centralbidding.com. For any questions relating to the electronic bidding process, please contact Central Bidding at 225-810-4814.
Bids will be received by an electronic reverse auction process administered by Central Bidding on Thursday, July 29, 2021 at 11:00 am, CST at which time bidding will begin and run on a line item basis.
Official bid documents are on file at the office of the Superintendent. To receive a copy of the specifications please contact the Purchasing Department via email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Specifications may also be downloaded at www.centralbidding.com, for a fee. All bids must comply with the specifications provided. The DeSoto County School District reserves the right to amend the specifications, as necessary, and agrees to notify all having requested bid packets.
The contract will be awarded by line item to the lowest responsible bidder. The DeSoto County School District reserves the right to waive any informalities and to reject any or all bids.
/s/ Cory Uselton
Superintendent of Education
To be published: July 1, 2021
July 8, 2021
REVERSE AUCTION BIDDING:
• The real-time bidding interface will appear below at the start date and time set by the owner. If you are viewing this page before the set start time of the reverse auction, you may need to refresh the page in your web browser in order to see the real-time bidding interface below.
• The Central Bidding time listed for this Reverse Auction is the official time for the placement of bids. All bidders acknowledge that this Reverse Auction is conducted electronically and relies on hardware, software, internal and external network speeds, as well as other variables that are outside of the control of Central Bidding. Central Bidding does not suggest waiting until the final seconds to place your Reverse Auction Bid. Vendors are solely responsible for the placement of timely bids.
• If you are viewing a Multi-Line Item Reverse Auction and you do not see the next item for bid once the time for that item expires, you may need to refresh/reload your page. You can do so by clicking the "Refresh" or "Reload" button which is normally located near the Home, Forward, and Back buttons in your web browser (depending on which web browser you are currently using).
• For questions regarding automatic extensions of the Reverse Auction time and other Reverse Auction technical information, please refer to the Anti-Bid Sniping section on the Reverse Auction FAQ page.
• When entering a bid amount, you may ONLY enter numbers (and one decimal point if necessary). You MAY NOT enter a dollar sign or comma with your bid amount.