| Sodium Hydroxide, Sodium Hypochlorite, Caustic Soda and Sodium Bisulfite for use at our Wastewater Treatment Facilities
Reverse Auction: 88507483
The Harrison County Utility Authority (HCUA) will receive bids to supply Sodium Hydroxide, Sodium Hypochlorite, Caustic Soda and Sodium Bisulfite for use at our Wastewater Treatment Facilities.
Qualifying documentation as stipulated in the specifications shall be submitted electronically by no later than 10:00 A.M. local time, on December 10, 2020. Bidders that do not have the ability to submit documents electronically may come to HCUA office for assistance with submission of documents.
Qualifying bidders will be invited to participate in the electronically competitive bid auction beginning at 9:00 A.M..
Interested bidders shall electronically register with HCUA’s electronic bidding service provider to obtain bid documents and to participate in the bid process. Only registered bidders (plan holders list) shall be permitted to participate in the bid process. Bidders shall submit qualifying documentation for the furnishing of sodium hydroxide, sodium hypochlorite, caustic soda, and sodium bisulfite as defined in the bid documents by the established time and date. The submitted documentation for the chemicals will be evaluated by HCUA according to criteria defined in the bid documents. Qualifying bidders shall be notified and invited to the auction to participate in the competitive bidding process to provide the chemicals. The lowest and most responsive bid shall be recommended for award to the HCUA Board of Directors.
The bidding documents may be examined at the Harrison County Utility Authority office at 10271 Express Drive, Gulfport, Mississippi 39503. The Bidding documents may be examined and/or obtained from HCUA’s electronic bidding service provider, Central Bidding at www.centralbidding.com. Any questions regarding the electronic bidding service should be directed to Candice Sardin by email firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone (228.868.8752).
All Bidders must comply with all Federal, State, and City laws and regulations. All bids shall comply with specification and bid documents provided or be considered non-responsive. The HCUA reserves the right to reject any or all bids or to waive any informalities in the bidding. The HCUA reserves the right to amend the specification and bid documents as may be necessary and agrees to notify all registered bidders. Only bids and documents from electronically registered plan holders be considered.
John L. Wilson, P.E.
November 18, 2020
November 25, 2020
REVERSE AUCTION BIDDING:
• The real-time bidding interface will appear below at the start date and time set by the owner. If you are viewing this page before the set start time of the reverse auction, you may need to refresh the page in your web browser in order to see the real-time bidding interface below.
• The Central Bidding time listed for this Reverse Auction is the official time for the placement of bids. All bidders acknowledge that this Reverse Auction is conducted electronically and relies on hardware, software, internal and external network speeds, as well as other variables that are outside of the control of Central Bidding. Central Bidding does not suggest waiting until the final seconds to place your Reverse Auction Bid. Vendors are solely responsible for the placement of timely bids.
• If you are viewing a Multi-Line Item Reverse Auction and you do not see the next item for bid once the time for that item expires, you may need to refresh/reload your page. You can do so by clicking the "Refresh" or "Reload" button which is normally located near the Home, Forward, and Back buttons in your web browser (depending on which web browser you are currently using).
• For questions regarding automatic extensions of the Reverse Auction time and other Reverse Auction technical information, please refer to the Anti-Bid Sniping section on the Reverse Auction FAQ page.
• When entering a bid amount, you may ONLY enter numbers (and one decimal point if necessary). You MAY NOT enter a dollar sign or comma with your bid amount.
|Bid Solicitation Start Time/Date:
|Bid Solicitation End Time/Date:
||10-Dec-2020 10:00:00 AM
|Reverse Auction Start Time/Date:
||11-Dec-2020 09:00:00 AM
|Reverse Auction End Time/Date:
||11-Dec-2020 09:45:00 AM
Sign-In to Bid