NOTICE TO BIDDERS Southwest Mississippi Community College will receive sealed un-priced bid proposals for the purchase of one (1) or two (2) New 2021 48-Passenger Motor Coach Bus(es) until 11:00 a.m. CST on Thursday, January 27, 2022. Proposals will be submitted by sealed envelope to Southwest Mississippi Community College, Office of the President, 1156 College Drive, Summit, MS 39666, or by electronic bid submission at www.centralbidding.com. All submissions will be evaluated and qualified vendors submitting compliant proposals will receive an invitation to participate in the reverse auction process.
Bidding will be held by ELECTRONIC REVERSE AUCTION on Friday, February 4, 2022 commencing at 11:00 A.M. and ending at 11:30 A.M. CST.
Vendors can register at www.centralauctionhouse.com/registration.php.
Bidders may download official documents from Central Bidding at www.centralbidding.com. Any questions regarding this bid proposal or the specifications should be directed to Dr. Bill Tucker at 601-276-3726. For any questions relating to the electronic bids and reverse auction process, please contact Central Bidding at 1-225-810-4814. Southwest Mississippi Community College reserves the right to extend the auction date if necessary to complete the pre-qualification process or amend the specifications. Southwest Mississippi Community College also reserves the right to reject any or all bids submitted, and to waive any and all informalities.
Southwest Mississippi Community College does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, sex, religion, or disability in its programs, activities or employment practices. The following persons have been designated to handle inquiries and grievances regarding the non-discrimination policies: Mrs. Rhonda Gibson, Director of Disability Support Services, 601-276-3885; Mr. Blake Brewer, Vice President for Student Affairs and Title IX Coordinator, 601-276-3717; SMCC, 1156 College Drive, Summit, MS 39666.
|REVERSE AUCTION BIDDING:
• The real-time bidding interface will appear below at the start date and time set by the owner. If you are viewing this page before the set start time of the reverse auction, you may need to refresh the page in your web browser in order to see the real-time bidding interface below.
• The Central Bidding time listed for this Reverse Auction is the official time for the placement of bids. All bidders acknowledge that this Reverse Auction is conducted electronically and relies on hardware, software, internal and external network speeds, as well as other variables that are outside of the control of Central Bidding. Central Bidding does not suggest waiting until the final seconds to place your Reverse Auction Bid. Vendors are solely responsible for the placement of timely bids.
• If you are viewing a Multi-Line Item Reverse Auction and you do not see the next item for bid once the time for that item expires, you may need to refresh/reload your page. You can do so by clicking the "Refresh" or "Reload" button which is normally located near the Home, Forward, and Back buttons in your web browser (depending on which web browser you are currently using).
• For questions regarding automatic extensions of the Reverse Auction time and other Reverse Auction technical information, please refer to the Anti-Bid Sniping section on the Reverse Auction FAQ page.
• When entering a bid amount, you may ONLY enter numbers (and one decimal point if necessary).
• DO NOT ENTER A DOLLAR SIGN OR COMMA WITH YOUR BID AMOUNT.